Chapter 12 Big Group

(Please read this. So I have never really watched the TV series of the Flash. I have seen a couple of episodes and that is it. I'm sort of using wally from the animated young justices series.... as who I imagine when I am writing this. I probably wont use him for gifs nor the Wally from the series... so you may pick whoever's you want to be Wally) (I'm sorry)

Third person POV.

"I'm fine. My nose only hurts a little bit now" Astrid said. Hope smiled as he looked down at her as she looks up at her, "That's good" she said. Hope kept her finger on Astrid chin, Astrid went and grabbed a hold of her hand. Hope smiled.

"Yeah" Astrid mumbled out. Scott couldn't stop looking at her. Astrid smiles at him before she got her eyes locked onto Hope beautiful eyes. Astrid would get lost into her eyes, she couldn't stop thinking how fucking stunning her eyes are, she would look into them forever.

Wally rushed into the room and stopped into his tracks as he felt the pain and then saw her.

Astrid quickly looked away from Hope and looked at Wally... well to her Kid Flash. It's like his heart had stopped and then went faster then ever. He had quickly ran over and was on his knees right in front of Astrid.

Hope and Scott moved and got closer to her, they were getting protective of her even though they knew that Wally was one of her 30 soulmates.

"Omg you have no idea how long I have been looking for you. I have ran into so many rooms" Wally rambled.

Astrid just stared at him, the new soulmates felt the pain and the bond connect, like she had done with Barry, Pietro, Shuri, Hope and Scott.... just not the big bonding part.

Wally was puffing air as he sat in front of her, "I'm Kid Flash" he sticked out his hand.

Astrid quickly took his hand and shook it. "Well I know everyone is looking for her... so... should we... take her to the others?" He asks.

Astrid looked at all three of them... "Um... wouldn't it hurt a lot if I'm in a room with all of my soulmates... at once?" Astrid asks. She looked at them.

She had a point. The pain had just left both of them. Astrid and Wally felt a happy sensation come over them.
But if she is in a room with 24 of her soulmates that she had not connected with yet... even though she did already but Lokis spell is going to make it hurt a lot. Very much. She would probably pass out in pain, their is so much emotion that is going to go through her and her soulmates body, rushing through everywhere.

If it was in smaller groups the pain wouldn't make her pass out.

Scott pointed his finger at Wally, "Ok that is a really good point" he said. Astrid giggled at Scott's childish self.

Scott smiled at her, her giggle was so cute to him, he loves it and he promises to make her giggle every day.

"Ok then what... because you don't know how.... never mind. Well I know they will find her at one point.... maybe in a bigger group... so what are we going to do?" Wally asks.

Astrid shrugged her shoulders, "We could get some of them... and bring them back" Hope said.

She got up and Scott followed her. Astrid watched them talk about what they were going to do or what they should do.

Astrid was a wuss and all but she would really like to meet her other soulmates... she just doesn't want them to know about all of her problems.

Unfortunately for her, five of her soulmates already know about her eating disorder and one knows about the depression, anxiety and sleep paralysis that she has.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader