Chapter 8 Deal

Note. Whenever I get the chance i would be writing a trollhunter/3below soulmate preference book. The characters I will be writing for so far is Jim, Troll Jim, Claire, Toby, Strickler, Steve, Aja and Krel.

Who am I missing?

Is there anyone special you want to see?

Chapter 8

Thrid person POV.

Steve paced around the room, his hands rubbing his face and his finger's ran through his hair. Bucky sat back on the chair watching his friend pace around the room like a crazy man. But he understood him. If he end up slamming the door on his soulmate he would feel like shit too, it also doesn't help that she was no where to be seen and Steve have looked everywhere... well mostly everywhere.

"Steve calm down"

"Whow why does Cap have to calm down now?" Tony asks as he walked into the room. Steve stopped and looked at Tony.

"Stevey here found his soulmate... but he slammed the gym door open on her face. She's also gone" Bucky said. "Well I guess I'm not the only one who found their soulmate too" Tony said.

"Actually thinking about.... I haven't found her either... and I have looked for her around most of the school" he added on.

"She is adorable, white hair pale-" Tony cut Steve off, "Wait... white hair... my soulmate has white hair" Tony said.

Bucky eyes went wide as he looked at the both of them, "If you are looking for Astrid the Princess and the two quick guys have taken them to the tower to check up on her nose. It was bleeding a lot" Okoye said.

Peter and Erik stood in the room looking at them shocked.

Steve, Tony and Bucky felt this happy, good sensation come over them when they had heard Astrids name.

"And she is also our soulmate too" Peter said. He walked over and stood beside Tony. "What?"

Peter rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah... I think she has more then one soulmate... because I'm her soulmate too, same as Erik" Peter mumbled

Tony and Steve looked at the both of them, "It's true. Princess Shuri is also her soulmate" Okoye said.

"So... I'm sharing a mate with Princess Shuri, Steve, Peter and Erik.... that's.... not what I was expecting but still worth being with the white haired gorgeous beauty" Tony said.

"Plus quicksilver and the flash" Peter cut in. "More?" Steve asks.

"Yeah... I'm so not complaining because I want her in my life too. So if I have to share her with you I will. I want her.... I need her in my life... I don't think I can live with out her now" Peter rambled slowly.

"I feel the same way kid" Tony said. He pat his back and looking around the room.

"So she went to the tower to get her nose check because Steve slammed the door open on her nose?" Tony said.

Steve glared at Tony. "Well if you want to think about it I think the others were looking for their soulmate too.... and I don't think none of them found them" Okoye said.

"Ok so you are telling me that they might be looking for Astrid too...?" Peter asks. "Yes. I don't think they saw her so we don't know really" Okoye said.

Erik stood in the corner of the room looking at the ground as he imagine her again. She was beautiful, breath taking, all he wanted to do was hold her close to him... he has been waiting for his soulmate for a long time now and now he has her, he doesn't care that she was pale. He loves her.... even though he had only talked to her once.... or been around her for a little bit. But he cares for her and can't live with out her now.

He hates that he had to share her and he is going to hate it for a very long time but he can't live with out her.

All of them hope when they saw her again she would accept then like she had accepted Pietro, Barry and Shuri. But they have to wait for her to come back.

When she comes back she will be dealing with so much. She wouldn't know but Loki had placed a spell on her. Loki didn't know who it was but he still put the spell on her.

The spell was to make the pain come back again. Only until they accept each other again or touch. So she had a good amount of things she would be dealing with.

1. She will be dealing with all of her soulmates.

2. Sooner or later she will be dealing with her 'prombles'. Shuri and Barry knows. And now they are going to tell someone... and they have no idea how they are going to reacted.

3. She will have to be dealing with talking to more then one person now.
She hardly talks to people.

4. She has to deal with her mother when she gets back home.

And plenty more.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader