Chapter 10 Throat

Chapter 10

Third person POV.

Few minutes ago.

The room was filled with so many questions. None got any because they left before Shuri or Barry or Pietro could say anything.

1. Is she ok?
2. Where is she?
3. What's her name again?
4. Where is she?
5. Why did she hide in the gym?

Plenty more.

After that they all just wanted to know if Astrid was their other half so they left looking for her.

Barry and Shuri quickly followed behind Natasha, Diana and Wanda.

"I need to talk to you three" Shuri quickly rushed ahead of them and stopped them in their tracks. Shuri and Barry stood in front of them. "What for? We are kind of busy right now" Natasha said.

"It's about her" Shuri whispered out. "What about her?" Diana whispered back. Shuri grabbed Diana's and Natasha arm and pulled them to the side. "One of the reasons shes probably hiding or went somewhere to be alone is because she has a eating disorder" Shuri whispered out.

All three of them stopped looking around the hallway and looked at Shuri and Barry with wide eyes. "What?" Wanda asks.

"When I checked her nose I scanned her body. I had read her files... her documents, and I saw her weight. She 97.1 pounds right now" Shuri said.

"She was at one point lower... I don't know if she is working on it on her own or what but I don't... know what to do" Barry whispered. "Well I know stuffing food down her throat is not an option" Natasha said. "Nor a choice" she adds on.

"Don't tell the others. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want anyone to know" Shuri said. "Ok we wont. No let us go find out her. I want to find out if she is my soulmate" Daian said.

Astrid POV.

I had moved to the back of the room and sat on the ground hidden behind a shelf full of art supplies. The hood is up on my head hiding me a bit. I held the clip board on my lap and beside me I had a stack of papers, pencils, erasers, pens, sharpies, ect. So on beside me. I was making sure I was prepared for a long day a head of me hiding.

I really didn't know what I was doing. All I know is that I'm such a pussy to not even talk to any of my other soulmates. I have talked to Shuri, Barry and Pietro. I have only seen spiderman and the other guy once.

They both were hot even though I only saw one of theirs faces. Spiderman face was covered with his mask.

I still can't believe that my soulmates are The Avenger and Justice League... and other groups. How is that? How could I be the soulmate of 30 people.... Alien, God, kings, queens, ect.

I'm more worried for them to find out about my problems then anything else.

If they find out they could either, 1. Reject me. 2. Force food down my throat, 3. Hate me.

Ugghhh.... I hate this, I shouldn't be hiding from them but I am. I'm such a loser.

Third person POV.

Astrid head went straight up as she heard the door clicked open. Then voices coming out of no where.

She quietly placed the clipped board to the side and got onto her knees and peeked through the shelves. She froze as she saw two of her soulmates walk in.

"Come on Lang shut up" Hope said

"Come on Lang shut up" Hope said. He hit the back of his head. "Ow what was that for!?"
--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader