Chapter 3 Blood

Chapter 3 Blood

PLEASE GO VOTE ON WHO YOU WANT HER TO BOND WITH FIRST. Please request it in the other chapter I posted a couple of days ago. Theres a list of them on it.😊❤

Note. Everyone are wearing their masks.
Except the ones that everyone already knows who they are. The only ones that aren't wearing masks are. (Well except Bruce Wayne. They don't know that he is batman, of coure😉), Tony, Natasha, Steve, Bucky, T'challa, Shuri, Bruce Banner, Clint, Thor, Loki, Wanda, Pietro, Arthur, Pepper, Erik, Carol, and Maria Hill are themselves. Most of everyone else is being their superhero self's...

Warning talks about mental problems and eating disorders. Plus talks about getting bullied. I don't encourage any of these. If you don't like it please skip of you want.😀❤.

Third person POV.

The lights of the packed gym room turned down lower and moved over to light up onto Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark, in the back ground stood Bruce Banner, Sam Wilson, Diana, Pepper Potts, Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne. Their eyes were scanning the crowd for their soulmate. All in a frenzy to try to find her. They scanned everywhere, the sides, the back, front, middle but they couldn't see her, she slipped down the seat to hide from the room filled with her soulmates. She looked around the room spotting a couple more of her soulmates walking around the crowded room looking for her.

Tony and Bruce started to talk about what they were going to be doing to this school plus many more amazing things

Tony and Bruce started to talk about what they were going to be doing to this school plus many more amazing things. They talked about how schools are going to be safer and have better technology and learning for everyone.

Astrid nose slowly started to drip of blood and she quickly brought her hand up to stop it from dripping all over her. She peaked around the room and saw that the gym doors on the left of her was still open and she saw no sign of any of her soulmates by the open door. She looked to the stage one more times before she crouched down still holding her gushing nose and sneak through the semi tight squeeze.

The people on the left of her pushed their feet in so to let her through except when she got to the end and tripped over someone's feet, she caught herself with her bloodly hand, she quickly got back up and rushed out of the room and rushed down the hallway still holding her nose.

The hallway was mostly empty just a few students and parents talking, all of them talked quietly to each other.

As she turned her shoulds two of Kings T'challa guards watched her, both knowing what was happening and slowly followed behind her, they made sure to not show they they were following her.

Astrid POV.

I peaked over my shoulder with my hand over my nose and mouth trying to catch my dripping blood. Shit who are they? I turn my head back around and turned around the corner and rushed up the stairs to the third floor bathroom at the end of the hallway.

The school has 3 well technically 4 since their is a basement... and I think there is a small attic here too... so maybe 5 floors. This place was built in the 1945. Quite old... really old. And fucking haunted. This places have tones of rooms, kitchens, bathroom, two big gym with one being a pool and sort of small work out... and a small two saunas, those are of course new... actually there are so many new things they had built in this big ass school that if I had died here long ago I would be pissed off at everyone. But then again there are a lot that are good.

Like the computer room. The art room especially the art room. The photographer and video making class, basically things that contain art but not like dance or acting or even singing, never that. I only take classes that are art related, not dance, singing, acting or anything that I have be in the spot light.

I take writing, art/drawing/paint, photography/video classes. I try my best to stay hidden from anyone... plus my mates since I'm so awkward, shy nervous, have some mental problems like depression, anxiety a eating disorder and sleep paralysis.

Fuck sleep paralysis those demons I see are fucking messed up. Luckily enough Pumpkin tends to know when it's happening and comes and gives cuddles or fall... on me or of the bed waking me up.

Damn he is so heavy. But so damn cute and cuddly.

I know having a eating disorder is bad, (anorexic) and I am trying my best to get better and I have gotten up there, slowly. But I'm getting up there.

It happened so fast, when I was 14 I was bullied at school by everyone. I don't know why but they would call me names, throw things, push me around. When I hit age 15 they had stopped, but not fully but still better then before, and at home I was bullied by my mom when she was drunk, mean quiet or loudly slurred were yelled at me.

I wasn't in control of anything and the only thing I was incontrol was eating or not eating or how much I ate. Sounds weird... but it made me feel good at the time. Now I'm 18 and I and trying my best to get better. Even though I had only brought to school a muffin.... damn it!

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader