Chapter 5 Vhat

Chapter 5

Thrid Person POV.

Astrid slowly walked down the hallway still holding her nose as Shuri dragged her with her.

Quicksilver and the flash stood at the door entrance talking, but quickly stop when they saw her. "Quick, Flash we need you two to run us to the tower" Shuri said. Astrid tensed up and looked down to the ground. There is so many people looking at her and it was making her nervous.

For more then one reason.

1. It made her nervous about having to talk to her soulmates.

2. She didn't want them to know that she was very under weight.

3. She didn't know what their reaction would be when they find out and that made her go crazy.

"Yes, ve could do that" Pietro said.

Pietro walked over to her before Barry did to be able to hold her first. Shuri lets go of her hand, Astrid looked up at him and blushes. "Ok, vrap your arms around my neck" he said. Astrid slowly nods her head and she did what he had said her to do.

"I'm sorry if I bleed on you" she whispered out. Pietro just smiled. He picked her up and she quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, Pietro placed his right hand on the back of her head and he was gone running to the tower.

Shuri did the same with Barry and he went and got to the tower right after Pietro.

Astrid digged her head into his neck scared. Pietro didn't want to let her go, but he had to.

"Ok Pietro follow me" Shuri said. Pietro continued to hold her as they walked down the hallway. He was happy that right now he didn't need to let her go, but soon.

Barry walked behind them, his eyes on her and only her. She peaked up from the crack of Pietro neck and looked at him.

Barry smiled and waved at her.

She blushed and digged her head back into his neck with red cheeks

She blushed and digged her head back into his neck with red cheeks. Barry felt giddy as he followed them.

"Vhat happen?" Pietro asks.

"Captain America slammed the door on her face... I'm pretty sure that her nose is sprained but I want to make sure that it is not worse then it is" Shuri said. "I want to make sure that my soulmate is ok"

Pietro and Barry stopped in their tracks and looked at Shuri with wide eyes.

"Wait what?" Barry asks.

Astrid tensed into Pietro arms. Shuri turned around as she walks to the lab, "Come on boys. Keep up. She is our soulmate. We three felt the itch and burn and the acception from her. When you saw her walk over to you two you guys only saw her, right?" Shuri said.

Astrid stayed still. She didn't say anything but stayed quite and still. To nervous, anxiety and panic to look up.

Barry and Pietro looked at each other. Shuri was right. Barry and Pietro only saw her when she walked over to them. They didn't think or see anyone else then her.

"We will be sharing her" Shuri added on.

"Wait all three of us... or-"

"Astrid please tell us how many soulmates you have?" Shuri begged.

Astrid stayed quite, Pietro pat her back, "Come on Beautiful, tell us" he said quietly.

Astrid sighs, "30" she mumbled out.

"Vhat?"

"Sorry love but we didn't get that?" Barry said. He stepped close and poked her head soflty. "30"

"One more time"

She pulled her head up a little bit, "30"

All three of them stopped and looked at her. "30 soulmates"

"I'm sorry" she mumbled out. She tried not to cry, but tears escaped her eyes.

"No, no it is ok my dear.... 30?" Barry said. Astrid nodded her head, Pietro could tell that she was crying. He rubbed her back to calm her down, "It's ok, it's ok" he softly said.

He kissed the side of her head. "So 30 soulmates... we can handle that" Barry said.

They continued to walk down the hallway to where Shuri dragged them.

All three of them were shocked but they would do anything for their soulmate and if that's sharing their soulmate they would.

Astrid stayed quite as she clinged onto Pietro for dear life and tried to stop cry.

Astrid has a small headspace. It wasn't young nor was it old. Her age was like 8 to 9 when she gets into it. She doesn't fall into for long but she does at times.

She has some stuff animals that's she sleeps in and the full time she falls into her headspace is when she had sleep paralysis or had a ruff day at school or at home. But again never for to long, she always comes back around after a couple of minutes.

"Ok Pietro place her down onto the table" Shuri said. Pietro listen to her and went to the table and went to place her down but Astrid wouldn't let go of him.

"Come on beautiful, ve need to check your nose"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader