Chapter 13 Beautiful Eyes

Third person POV.

Astrid got up from the ground and whipped her ass from the dust. She picked everything up she had used and put everything away into their place's.

She walks back to them and she took Hopes hand again. Hope smiled down at her. "So... what are we doing" Astrid asks, she leans into Hope. Hope smiles and wrapped her arm around her and kisses Astrid temple.

Tony walked into the room and smiled, "Found you" he said bluntly and loudly. Both of them were in pain. Astrid squeezed Hope's hand as Tony walked is way over to them.

She lets go of Hope and walks over to Tony. She didn't know what to do but wrap her arms around him. He protectively wraps his arms around her, her face digges into her chest and she takes a deep sniff of his cologne

The pain disappeared quite fast. "Finally found you" he mumbles out. Astrid smiles and snuggles closer to him. She made sure her nose didn't rub against him as she did snuggle closer to him.

With out any warning Tony pulls her back and picks her up, her legs quickly wrap around him. "What are we going to do?"

"Why not take her back to your tower" Wally said. "I'll take her there" he adds on. In a quick movements he had Astrid in his arms. Tony glared at him. He didn't like how Wally had token his soulmate away from him.

He just met her and she was wrapped in his arms, he was happy and warm with her wrapped around her, but now he felt cold and alone with out her.

"Why do you all like holding me?" Astrid asks randomly.

She had clued on that they like holding her. Pietro, barry, Tony and now Wally is holding her with her legs wrapped around him.

She does understand Barry, Pietro and Wally carrying her to take her to the tower again, but when they get there Wally isn't going to let go. He wont be able to, he has waited for his soulmate for quite some time now and now he has her in his arms he would never want to let her go. Why would he?

Hope chuckles and shakes her head, "It's because we care for you and we love you close to us" she said.

Astrid nods her head slowly, she thought it was cute and she also likes being close to them too. She didn't mind it. "I'll take her to the tower and then you can tell the others to go there" wally said.

"But only when they are done with the school" Hope chipped in. Yony agreed with him and sighs. Bruce, T'challa and Tony will be the last ones to come to the tower.

They were the ones giving the schools the money and be doing what they think is best for everyone.

"Ok then it is settled we will meet back to the tower" Hope said.

Scott smiles, he walks over to her and leans down to kiss her temple. "I'll see you soon" he said to her. Astrid smiles at him.

Tony quickly kisses the top of her head and walked out. Hope smiles at her and gives her a small wave before leaving her with Wally.

Astrid places her face in the nap of his neck, his hand went to the back of her head as he ran in his full speed to the tower.

Astride kept her arms around him tightly even when they got to the tower. "Ok my name is Wally West" Wally said. She pulled her head from his neck and smiled at him. "I'm Astrid" she said. "Astrid William" she adds on.

Wally smiles big at her. "So what do you want to do as we wait for the others to come?" He asks. "Can I take your mask off?" She asks.

Wally didn't care, he would end up showing his face to her anways they are soulmates after all. "Sure. I'll be right back" he placed her to her feet and he was gone and back in comfortable clothes, without a mask on.

Astrid smiles, "Your hot" she bluntly says. Her cheeks quickly went red and she looks at the ground shocked and shy.

Wally laughs and walks over to her, his hands cup her cheeks and guides her head up to were their eyes were locked with each other.

"You have beautiful eyes"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader