Chapter 2

Corbyn's POV:-
I was really excited to meet my future husband, Jack Avery. I had heard all about him from my Mum and Dad and he sounded like a great person. Actually I felt like I was already in love with him.

My father had shown me a picture of him when I was ten and he was absolutely gorgeous. He had curls and a perfect jawline which made me fall for him even more. I had learned that he was two years younger than me but it didn't matter.

I was going to meet him tomorrow for the first time. And I was feeling way too excited. I sighed in happiness as I grabbed my bag, got in my car and headed off to school. Today was going to be my last day as we were moving later today in the evening.

I drove to school and as soon as I arrived, I parked my car and waited for my best friends to arrive. There were some girls sitting on the bed staring at me. I was captain of the football team so every girl swooned over me but I wasn't interest in them. After all I WAS gay and practically already married.

I only had eyes for Jack. No one else.
I smiled as I saw Eben and Jonah coming towards me.

"Hey Dude", they said and the three of us did our hand shake.

"So. I have something to tell you guys", I said smiling widely.

"What is it Corbs?", Eben asked."Tell us".

"Well. I just found out that I'm going to be seeing my future husband tomorrow. And that is the reason why we're moving houses. I'm so excited. I bet he's amazing", I said grinning.

"Really Dude", Jonah said."That's great".

"But wait", Eben said looking thoughtful."Have you ever seen a picture of him? Do you know how he looks? ANYTHING about him?".

"Seriously babe?", Jonah said."Way to ruin the moment".

"It's fine Jo", I said laughing."And yeah Eben. I've seen him. He's really gorgeous. But other than that I only know that he lives in LA and that he's fifteen years old".

"Woah", Jonah asked"He's two years younger than you. That's awesome. I'm finally going to have like a younger brother".

"Dude", I said laughing.

"What?", he said shrugging.

I just shook my head laughing at him.

"Hey. Leave my baby alone", Eben said wrapping his arm securely around Jonah.

I lifted my hands up in defense.

"Alright Alright", I said laughing."I'm sorry Jo".

"It's fine Corbs", he said laughing as well.

"Great", Eben said."We should head to class now".

"Yeah. Let's go", I said walking into school and grabbing my books from my locker then headed to class.

~Time Skip~ (Later that day).
I was packing the last of my stuff in my bag. Most of our stuff had gone into the moving truck yesterday but our essentials and other things were still with us. I finished packing my stuff then headed downstairs to eat dinner. It was currently 8'Clock. Less than twelve hours before I was going to meet my future husband. I was so excited.

We had dinner. Me, my Mum, Dad, my little sister and brother. It was just us five.

After dinner, I helped with the dishes then headed up to my room to do some last minute homework for my new school. Once I was done, I got in bed and just as I was about to turn off the light. I saw my suitcase lying by the door and smiled to myself.

Tomorrow was the day I was going to meet him. I felt like I had never felt this much excited about anything in my life.

I grabbed the picture I was kept on my bedside table and looked at it. It was a picture of an eight year old, Jack Avery and he looked gorgeous. His smile was breathtaking. It was safe to say that I was already in love with my future husband.

I placed the picture on my bedside table and closed the light, snuggling into bed, dreaming about Jack Robert Avery.

A/N:- Here is Chapter 2. Let me know if you liked it. And Thanks for reading. Any predictions as to what happens next. How will the meeting between Corbyn and Jack go? You can read the next chapter to find out. Anyways. Have a good day or night. Stay Blessed 😃💜. Also I just wanted to say. Stay safe. Take precautionary measures against Corona. Wash your hands. Wear a mask and frequently use hand sanitizer. Love you guys:).

PS:-Don't forget to share this if you like it and vote. It really helps. Thank you 😃.