Chapter 3

Jack's POV:-
Today was the day I was going to meet Corbyn Besson. I'll admit. I was kind of curious to see how he looked but that's about all. I actually didn't want anything to do with him. I had a girlfriend and we were both happy. But I knew when he came I had to tell her and things were going to go completely side ways.

I was eating my breakfast as I heard the bell ring. I called to my mom that I would go look. It was probably Zach and Daniel. We usually walked to school together.

As I opened the door, I saw an unfamiliar boy with blonde hair and striking blue eyes looking at me. He seemed to freeze as he saw me. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.
Who was he?

"Jack Avery?", he asked smiling at me.

"Yes?", I said now even more confused.

"Hi. I'm Corbyn", he smiled, putting a hand out for me to shake.

I was so shocked that I just stood there staring at him for God knows how long.

I glared at him before shutting the door. Then I opened it slightly and looked at him again.

"What are you doing here?", I asked frowning.

"I...", he said scratching his neck now Was he nervous?."I umm. Came to give you a ride to school".

"No thanks", I said clenching at him and glaring at him."I can walk to school on my own".

"Uhh. Okay", he said in a low voice.

"Jack?", my mom called."Who is it?".

"It's..", before I could finish she came out of the kitchen and looked at Corbyn.

"Oh. Hello Corbyn", she said smiling at him."Have a seat. Would you like something to eat?".

"No. Thanks Mrs.Avery", he said smiling sweetly at her."I came here to get Jack. I was hoping we'd be able to drive together to school. It'll give us some time to know each other".

"That's a great idea dear", my mother said smiling at Corbyn."Jack. Go on. Get your bag".

I sighed and opened my mouth to say something when I saw my mother's glare. I shut it up and went and grabbed my bag. Then followed Corbyn out the front door and to his car.

He opened the passenger seat and I got in not looking at him.

He got in the driver's seat and we drove off.

Throughout the drive he tried to talk to me but I fully ignored him. As soon as we reached school. I got out of the car and made my way inside. Him following me.

As I approached my locker and started taking them out, I saw him standing beside my locker at me.

"What do you want?", I asked glaring at him once more.

"I was hoping you would show me around", he answered barely above a whisper so only I heard it."I don't really know the way around school. So I might need help getting around".

"Why don't you ask someone else?", I said rolling my eyes.

"I uh. Don't know anyone else except you", he answered.

"That's not my problem", I said slamming my locker making him jump a little.

"But..", he started and stopped as I started walking away.

I saw Daniel and Zach walking towards me.

"Hey. Everything okay?", the both asked in unison"You seem a little upset. Is it about yesterday?".

"No", I said shaking my head."Well. Yeah. He's here".

"What? Where?", Zach asked looking around.

I pointed at my locker not looking at him. They looked at him.

"That's HIM", Dani said a little loudly" Your future husband".

"Shhh", I said."Be a little quiet. Yes. That's him".

"Wow. But why is he all the way there and not here", Dani started as Zach glared at him.

"What?", he asked turning towards Zach who just shook his head at him.

"Well. Because", I said and told them everything that had happened since this morning to the part where I just left him there, standing in front of my locker.

"Dude. That was so rude", Zach said.

"And honestly", Daniel said"You show him around. He kinda looks lost".

I sighed as I looked around to see him looking around sadly feeling like a lost puppy.

"Fine", I said as I started making my way back towards Corbyn.

I called out his name and he turned around to look at me with his eyes shining brightly like he was really happy to see me.

"Come on. Let's go", I said"I'll show you around".

"Really?", he said his eyes lighting up"You would do that?".

"Yeah", I answered."Now. Let's go".

He ran to me and hugged me softly.

"Woah. Woah", I started"Okayyyy. Let's go".

He pulled back and followed me across the school as I showed him around.

A/N:-Okay guys. So here us another chapter. Hope you like it. Next Chapter will have Corbyn's POV. So stay tuned for the next chapter and Thanks for reading. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed 😃💓. Stay Safe. Love you guys:).

PS:- Don't forget to share if you like this and vote. 😃💜.