Chapter 9

Corbyn's POV:-
Today was the day I was going to go with my plan. Jack still thought that I had talked to mine and his family. He had no idea what he was in for. I smiled as I ate my breakfast occasionally glancing at Jack who just raised his eyebrow at me. I just shook my head at him but said nothing.

We ate our breakfast then headed to school. The day was pretty much normal except for what I had to witness at the gym in third period.

It was my usual routine. I was practicing for the matches which were in two weeks when I heard grunting noises and a little bit moaning from the small compartment in the gym which was visible from where I was standing. I decided to investigate. Everyone else was practicing on the other side of the gym so they didn't hear anything. I made my way towards the sound. No one was allowed to have sex or do other stuff in the gym so it was my duty to tell the teacher what was happening.

I took a quick glance at the couple and my eyes widened as I recognized the girl as Jack's girlfriend. He had introduced me to her a few days ago. But the guy was most definitely not Jack. He was way more built up then Jack and had dark brown hair where as Jack had blonde. The couple was making out then the guy started giving the girl a hickey on her chest.

I took out my phone and took several pictures of the couple as evidence before making my way back to the front of the gym and practicing.

As soon as practice ended, I went to my locker and got out my things. Just then I saw Jack coming towards me.

"Hey Corbyn", he said approaching me"Have you seen Emily? She was supposed to meet me in the library after second period. But I haven't seen her since this morning".

"Oh yeah", I said"I saw her at the gym. She told me to tell you to meet her there".

"Thanks bro", he said looking at me and smiling.

I smiled back as he made his way towards the gym. I kind of felt bad. But it was for the best. At least Jack would find out that his girlfriend is nothing but a lying piece of shit and that he deserves better than her.

Jack's POV:-
I made my way to the gym to meet Emily. But when I arrived there was no sign of her. I glanced around the gym but still didn't see her. I made my way to the back and I saw her standing behind the wall. But she was not alone. There was a guy with her and they were both all over each other. I'll admit. That made my heart break but I was also. Happy. I had no idea why.

But then it all made sense. I actually loved Corbyn. I was in love with Corbyn. This whole time. But I had covered up my feelings and neglected them. I was actually truly and passionately in love with Corbyn Matthew Besson. I ran out of the gym and made my way to the lockers. Corbyn was still there. Oh thank God. I ran up to him.

"Corbyn. I have something to tell you", I said out of the breath.

"What is it?", he asked.

"I love you Corbyn", I said confessing my feelings for the first time in two weeks."I really love you. And I can't believe that I have been so blind not to notice my love for you".

"Don't be silly Jack", he asked suddenly looking angry."You should know better than to play with people's emotions. I thought you were better than this".

"But..", I started.

He just held up a hand as he closed his locker and made his way towards class. I watched his retreating figure and I honestly didn't know what to do about it. I sighed as I made my way to class as well.

A/N:- Okay guys. Another chapter for you lovely people. Thanks for reading. Any predictions about the next chapter? What do you think will happen between Corbyn and Jack? Do you think Corbyn will go on with his joke? Leave your predictions I the comments. Have a good day to night and Stay Blessed 😃💘. Love you guys:).

PS:- Don't forget to share of you liked it and vote. It really actually helps. Thank you 😃.