Chapter 8

Corbyn's POV:-
I was really shocked and kind of angry to learn about this information about Jack. I was also really hurt because I had genuinely fallen in love with Jack. But I had no chance if he wasn't gay. That would never do. I decided to talk to mine and his parents tomorrow. It was already really late today and I was tired. So I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put on my pyjamas and got in bed.

The next morning, I woke up, had my breakfast greeted the family and headed towards my car, getting in and waiting for Jack to come out. I was still going to drive him to school. He came out after five minutes and I drove us to school. I was still a little sad about everything but I shook the thoughts away as we arrived at school. I got out and made my way to my locker, taking out my books and greeting Daniel and Zach as soon as they arrived to take theirs. Jack had gone somewhere. Probably to meet his girlfriend. I sighed as I closed my locker.

The both of them glanced at me concerned.

"Dude. Are you okay?", Zach asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine", I said giving them both a fake smile.

"Okay. Seriously Corbs", Daniel said."We might have known you for only a week. But we can definitely tell the difference between your real smile and your fake one. So spill it. What's up?".

"It's just that", I started before putting my face in my hands.

"Ugh", I continued."How could I have been so stupid?".

"Hey dude", Zach asked"Are you going to tell us or no? Do you want us to help or not?".

I sighed and told them everything that had happened and what Jack had told me. They both sighed a little before they started laughing. I looked at them confused. Was this funny to them?

"Oh my gosh", Daniel said wiping his tears as he stopped laughing."Jack really is an idiot".

"Yep definitely", Zach said laughing crying as well.

"What?", I said getting more confused.

"Jack's gay", Zach said laughing harder now.

"But how do you know for sure?", I asked.

"Seriously Corbyn", Daniel said now becoming serious."Jack IS actually gay. He's always been attracted to guys. He only thinks he's not because of his girlfriend. But you can change that now. Tell him how you truly feel. He'll come around".

"Actually", I said"I have a much better idea".

I told them what I had in mind and they both smiled slightly.

"Great", they both said"Go for it".

I nodded my head as I smirked. This was going to be fun.

I started making my way towards class when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Eben and Jonah standing there. I ran to them and gave them both a hug before pulling away.

"I'm so glad to see you guys", I said smiling widely"I missed you".

"We missed you too", they both said in unison.

"So. How's life been going?", Eben asked.

"Pretty amazing", I said"I made the football team. I'm captain".

"Wow. That's great", Jonah said.

I opened my mouth to reply when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see Daniel and Zach standing there looking at me.

"Oh hey guys", I said turning back to Eben and Jonah"Meet my new friends Daniel and Zach".

"Hi. It's nice to meet you. I'm Jonah.", Jonah said holding out a hand for them both to shake.

"And I'm Eben", Eben said holding out a hand as well.

Daniel and Zach shook hands introducing themselves as well. I smiled as the five of us started making our way towards class. I just happened to turn around and saw Jack standing in front of a locker with a girl pushed up against it. They were both kissing. My smile quickly vanished and I looked in front of me sighing slightly before getting to class.

After school we made our way back to our lockers as usual only this time Jack was with us, so it was the six of us. We arrived at our lockers, taking out our books, putting them back in all that kind of stuff then headed out of school and to my car. I was dropping off Daniel and Zach. But Eben and Jonah were driving on their own.

I dropped of Dani and Zach then headed home parking the car and getting out and going inside the house.

Jack as usual went straight up to his room and I made my way to the living room calling everyone. I told them everything that happened yesterday and what I was going to do.

They all agreed that it was a good plan and that it was the best one to teach Jack a lesson.

Later that night as I got in bed, I was happy. Jack would soon realize that he was wrong and will figure things out. But I had to make him learn his lesson properly.

A/N:- Okay guys. Another chapter. There's only a couple more left and then this story will be coming to an end. But anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this. Do you have any predictions about the next chapter? What do you think Corbyn has planned in mind? Leave your predictions in the comments. And stay tuned for the next chapter. Thanks for reading. Have a good day or night. Stay Blessed 😃💝. Love you guys:).

PS:- Don't forget to share of you like it and vote. It helps ALOT. Thank you 😃.