Chapter 12

Corbyn's POV:-
I'll admit making Jack suffer like that actually broke my heart. I was actually really sad that I had to do it. But someone had to show him.

Completely ignoring Jack was really hard for me because I loved him so much and seeing him sad broke my heart even more. I just wish this could all be over soon and that I could tell Jack that it was all a trick to make him realize his love for me.

I had Daniel, Zach, Eben and Jonah in on the plan. And my parents and Jack's mother and his grandfather. But I was the only one that was actually ignoring him which was a pretty hard task to be honest because I saw him alot everyday.

But I knew if I didn't show him now, he would never understand. So I had to go with it.

It was a week before the day the "papers" were coming to our house and Jack and I were going to sign them.

It was a regular day for the both of us with us driving to school, attending our classes and heading back home.

During the car ride, I gently touched Jack's hand several times but immediately pulled away as soon as I saw him turning around. He got out of the car as soon as we arrived at school completely ignoring me and hurriedly made his way to his locker. Couldn't blame him though. If I was being ignored by the person I loved I would be doing the same thing.

I got out of the car as well and followed him inside. I saw him heading towards the library and immediately knew where he was going. I followed him and sat down on the opposite side of the library so I could see him clearly. I saw him arguing with his girlfriend and immediately knew what had happened. I pulled out my phone and sent him the pictures I had taken the day I had found her cheating. And so my work here was done so I made my way out of the library.

Once school ended we both drove back home and as usual Jack went up to our room where as I went to the living room to relax a bit.  I watched some TV and chilled.

After a few hours at exactly 5pm both of our families came into the living room and said goodbye to us then made their way out of the house. I was on my phone and Jack was watching TV. But as soon as our families left, I got up and made my way upstairs to do my homework. I had taken a shower a few hours ago so that was out of the "to do list".
I pulled out my books and set to work. I had left the door ajar so I could hear what was happening downstairs. I smiled to myself as I smelled my favorite pasta cooking. Jack was really going out of his way for me.

I finished my homework then went downstairs to eat. It was now almost nine. As I got to the dinner table, I saw candles lit up and my food placed on the table. My eyes widened as I looked around but I immediately smiled and sat down in the chair in front of Jack.

"Wow. This looks amazing", I said smiling at him.

I could see the smile on his face and I didn't want to say what I had in mind. But I needed my plan to work.

"But like I said", I continued"You didn't have to do this for me".

His smile immediately vanished and I felt so bad because it broke my heart to see it go like that.

I focused on my dinner, eating it in silence, not looking at Jack because I didn't want to say anything that would hurt him more.

A few hours later we were all sitting in the living room. The "papers" were in Jack's grandfather's hand. He handed them to me and I wrote something on them then handed it to Jack who signed them with tears in his eyes. I actually really felt bad now. But this was all coming to an end soon.

I sighed as he got up, dropping the papers and pen and rushing out of the room and upstairs. I picked up the papers and made my way upstairs to our room.

A/N:- Hi. Another chapter. Only two more to go. Any predictions about the next one? What do you think Corbyn wrote on the paper? Has Jack and Corbyn's relationship really come to an end? Leave your predictions in the comments. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed. 😃💓. Love you guys:).

PS:- Don't forget to share it if you like it and vote. It helps. Thank you 😃.