Chapter 5

Warnings~Some Strong Language.

Nobody's POV:-
It's been a week since Corbyn and his family moved into Jack's house and Corbyn started going to his school. Corbyn was selected as the football captain and Daniel as his co-captain. They still needed another co-captain but hadn't really found anyone suitable enough to become one.

Today was also the day that Eben and Jonah were arriving into town and would be going to their highschool. Corbyn was really excited to see them. He had missed them even though it had only been a week since he had left town. Jack was continuing to ignore him and when he asked the younger what was wrong, he would just shrug it off and look the other way or engage into another conversation to avoid the question.

Corbyn's POV:-
I really wasn't liking the silent treatment that Jack was giving me. I mean I was his fiancée. Well technically we were only betrothed but that made me his fiancée. The worst part is that when I actually asked him what was wrong, why he was upset and why he was ignoring me, he would just completely ignore my question like I hadn't even asked it. I had finally decided to approach this in a different way. I first asked Daniel and Zach if they knew what had happened and they just shrugged like they had no idea. I sighed. My next option was confronting him in front of his parents. So that evening when we were all sitting in the living room talking and watching a movie and when the snacks finished and my mum and Jack's mother got up to get them refilled, I took the opportunity to ask Jack the question that I had been trying to ask him for the past week and he was completely ignoring. He glared at me as soon as I asked and focused his attention in front of him. The movie had now been paused and everyone's attention was now directed towards me and Jack. I heard Jack's mother voice come from the door.

"Jack. Honey", she said."Corbyn asked you a question?".

Jack glanced at his mother then looked at me. He rolled his eyes before he finally burst.

"You fucking ruined everything. You came into my life without any invitation. You ruined my future. I have a girlfriend and I had planned our future so well. We were going to get married and live our future happily. But now because of you my future is fucking ruined. All you're going to do is take me away from my family", he said in a loud voice glaring at me as he stood up.

I was shocked and I could tell that everyone else was too.

"Jack Robert Avery", Mrs.Avery said in a shocked voice."That is NOT how you speak to your fiancée. I am ashamed of you".
I felt tears in my eyes, threatening to fall. Nothing hurt more than hearing those words.

I took a deep breath and whispered a soft "Excuse me" before running out of the room and to mine and Jack's room, collapsing on the bed and letting the tears fall. I was literally sobbing right now. I felt like someone had ripped my heart out and had torn it to pieces.

A few minutes later I heard the door open and glanced up to see who it was,  wiping my tears. I was clearly not expecting the person I saw standing there.

A/N:- Hey guys. Another chapter. What do you think of it? Leave your feedback in the comments and thanks for reading. Any predictions about the next chapter. Do you think Jack will apologize or will things become worse between the two boys?. Anyways Have a good day or night and Stay Blessed. 😃💖. Love you guys:).

PS:- Don't forget to like and share if you like it. It is really helps. Thank you 😃.