3 - Well done!

BSL, Verbal Speech.

Harry stands alone outside the archaic building, watching people pass him by and waiting for Blue to join him before they can walk in together.

It is unnerving with the people briskly walking past and moving their mouths at him. He guesses they're being cordial and saying hello so he keeps a small smile on his face, just to appear polite.

They better be saying polite stuff and not passing comments at him for just standing there, he thinks to himself.

He gets out his phone to double check the last text and basically the only message Blue has sent since last night, she'll meet him in front of the building thirty minutes before their class. He returns his phone into his pocket and keeps waiting, trying not to get impatient.

Someone walks over to him and he frowns, wondering if he knows this person and if she's coming directly to speak to him. Harry shifts a little bit, resting his shoulder against the wall and this older looking lady smiles at him.

This is Scottish-Japanese Paula from class, he remembers seeing her being all cherry and quirky and he wants nothing to do with her. Not in a rude way, he'd just rather avoid certain interactions than embarrass himself.

This woman has started speaking and he can see it but she might be worse than Blue in speed talking. He keeps his small smile and she returns the smile.

Paula stands before him and plants her feet on the ground. The woman is still talking and this is getting a little too uncomfortable because she's clearly rambling.

Paula does not get a response from him and taps Harry on the shoulder, slightly irritating him.

He looks at her and watches her say something. He internally groans and steadies himself.

"Do you want something?" Harry slowly signs.

Paula frowns in confusion herself and says another long strain of words he cannot make out.

"I don't understand you, what the hell?," he responds. "I can't hear you, stop talking."

Just as Paula is about to say more Blue walks over to them.

Blue frowns, taking out her earphones as she watches Harry physically cringing as he towers a small and loud Paula. She quickly joins them, wearing a polite smile and wondering what the hell the woman is doing to piss Harry off.

"Hey guys!" Blue says and signs at them.

The research of last night and tutorial videos online helped her pick a few more words to memory.

Hopefully she remembers them and is able to keep up with Harry. He looks rather pretty in his dark coloured jumper and she wonders why he tends to look prettier rather than handsome.

There's a general softness to his features and she tries not to stare too much at him. Staring at him makes her very uncomfortable, not in a bad way, just uncomfortable.

"Great. We have been trying to communicate here," Paula smiles at her.

Harry gives Blue a look and smiles her way, she looks beautiful early in the day. He doesn't know if it's too soon to hug or if she's into hugging friends. He gives a small wave her way and keeps the smile on his face.

"Tell her, I cannot understand her, it's embarrassing," he signs.

"He doesn't understand what you've been saying. What's up?" Blue says.

"I just wanted to know how he did with the assignment, I have probably failed this whole course at this point," Paula shakes her head and giggles at Harry.