5 - It Hurts!

BSL. Verbal Speech.

Triggering warning - Violence. Please engage as you read x

Harry briskly walks up the high street, putting his head down and trying to focus on getting a bus that'll take him home.

He avoids looking around the roads because Blue had mentioned this place being a little shady.

Speaking of Blue, he does not want to think about her. His anger boils on remembering what just happened.

This always happens with hearing people he dates or starts talking to. At first, they claim to be interested and not care but eventually their true colours show and he has to pay for it.

A little logic seeps in and he wonders if it was something else that bothered Blue but he stays stubborn.

Harry pauses and pats his jacket. Shit, he thinks. He rapidly pats before realising his phone is not here. He forgot it at her place.

Harry groans to himself and decides to return to get his phone.

Without his phone, his navigation around people is worse off and maybe she'll be able to explain things better when he gets there.

Does he want to care about an explanation? His eyebrows draw together as he stubbornly turns on the road and starts walking back to Blue's flat.

He pauses, unsure of which road he came through.

Right, he really shouldn't have walked with his head down in an unfamiliar environment. In his confusion, he walks into someone and immediately flinches.

Harry frowns and looks up to see the heavily muscled man glaring at him with a smoothie spilled on his jacket.

"Watch it!" the man yells.

This is unheard to Harry but he sees the man do something that shows anger on his face and he flinches again.

Harry does not know how to deal with anger and panic. He nearly freezes on the spot, staring at the man with that frown on his face and wondering how to release himself from this panic.

The man points at him, saying something that looks threatening and Harry cannot make out the words clearly flying out of his angry mouth.

"Why are you staring like that? Do you want to rob me?" the man demands to know.

Unable to communicate with him, Harry takes a step back and the man takes a threatening step to Harry.

He throws the nearly empty smoothie cup at Harry and Harry jumps with a low groan of worry escaping him.

The man makes a face on hearing the groan and a look of disgust shows on his face, worrying Harry even more.

The man is clearly saying a lot of words. Heavy and angry words. Harry does not know what to do.

Last time this happened, he did the silly thing to run and it didn't end well. He gulps and slowly nods.

Surely he's asking questions or just something that matches with a nod.

"I said are you a bloody mugger?" the man charges at Harry.

Harry frowns and strains on trying to read the lips. It is not working out right now. Great.

Storming out in anger has allowed him to walk into the wolf's alley. He rolls his eyes at this and the man grows angrier before Harry gently raises his hands up.

He exhales and decides to try communicating.

"Please calm down," he gently signs.