9 - Calm Down!

Trigger Warning - PTSD + Talk of domestic abuse. These stories are real and have no affiliation to the real Harry Styles. 

BSL. Speech + Sign. Speech

An hour and thirty minutes into keeping Blue company for the Night, Harry found himself curling up next to her with heavy eyes.

The show on the screen long ignored and sleep begging to be accepted.

Blue laughed at him and encouraged him to sleep, explaining she's used to Insomnia being a total bitch.

Together, they remained on the couch. Almost cuddling and super comfortable.

It is morning now and Blue opens her eyes. Two hours of sleep is not bad for someone that goes weeks without a wink.

It feels a little refreshing but there's a hint of fatigue lolling around because her body isn't used to this madness called rest.

On the couch with her is Harry, fast asleep and looking particularly adorable with his mouth slightly agape.

He lightly snores and something warms up in her staring at how soft he looks. Blue wants to touch his sweet looking curls and brush her fingers through his jaw, but she stops herself.

Things aren't fully back to normal and there's a lot to talk about.

Blue stretches herself out of the comforting couch and drags her feet to the kitchen for a cup of warm water with a slice of lemon.

Maybe they will get to fondly communicate how they got their wires crossed and escalated everything.

Maybe she will explain her strong feelings for him and wonder where things are going between them.

Blue pauses as she remembers she needs to message Paula about the dinner suggestion and she smiles, getting a knife for her fresh lemon.

There's something strange and she suddenly turns to see Harry behind her.

"Jesus!" Blue screams and jumps, holding the knife.

Harry widens his eyes in shock and jumps back as she leaps with the knife.

He raises his hands to calm her down and fights himself from laughing at the sight before him.

From the look of things, she clearly screamed and he finds it funny.

"Calm down!" he signs.

"Not when you're creeping around," she frowns.

"I thought you'd hear me coming," he shakes his head.

"You're like a bloody spy, I didn't hear you coming," Blue slowly exhales.

"That's funnier," Harry giggles.

"And ironic," she slowly signs and speaks.

"Someone has been brushing up very well," he points out.

"I was super fluent, so learning has brought back memories," she smiles.

Harry walks over to her and observes the set up of a wooden chopping board with a fat juicy lemon and knife.

"What's happening here?" he points at it.

"Warm water and lemon for my morning," Blue replies.

"Can I have some?" he asks.

"Sure," she nods with a smile.

"I didn't mean to sleep last night," Harry frowns.