Chapter 2

(Bold is the voices)

Taking my phone out I looked at the time. It was 6:30 P.M. and I knew I should get home before it was pitch dark. As if Toby read my thoughts he stood up off the ground where we were sitting helped me up. "I'm being called home," he whined "so I'll see you soon?" he questioned. Laughing, I replied, "Of course Toby, seeing as you're my only friend I'll be sure to see you again. Do you just want me to wait at the edge of the forest for you tomorrow or?" He was silent for a moment when he randomly spurted out "Do you have a phone?" I nodded taking it out of my bag and handing it to him. He removed one of his gloves and grabbed my phone with the gloved hand and began typing in what I assume is his number, twitching occasionally causing him to let out a string of curses and fixing what was messed up. I hadn't really paid attention to the twitching when we first met but he pointed it out and explained his tourettes to me during our long conversation. After a few minutes Toby handed me back my phone and I looked at his contact which was "Toby🥞". I looked up at him with my eyebrow raised, "What's with the pancakes?" He shrugged and replied, "There wasn't a waffle one." Rolling my eyes remembering  him mentioning his love for waffles, sent him a simple "Hey" text so he would have my number too. Slowly backing away Toby waved at me and yelled, " I really gotta go Crim, I'll text you later! Byeeee!" Smiling I waved back "Bye Toby."
   Turning around I quickly walked out of the forest and towards my house, arriving shortly after. Walking in I noticed my parents sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Hello parents" I said to them loudly waiting for a reaction. Nothing. I felt my temper begin to rise, tired of being ignored by the people that were supposed to love me. "I said, hello parents" repeating myself. Again nothing. I heard a slight ringing in my ears and realized I forgot to take my medication this morning before school. Then.... I heard it, "Awe Crimson, are mommy and daddy ignoring you still?" Rolling my eyes I mumbled "Shut up" but of course they didn't, "Don't try to hide it, I know you're mad at them for no longer loving you because you're crazy." My eye twitched and I walked in front of my parents who didn't even react to me blocking their view of the TV. "Notice me" I whispered, "Notice me" I whispered again. Getting fed up I yelled "Notice me you bastards!!" Yet, they still ignored me. Feeling the anger finally overtake me, I walked towards the kitchen and opened a drawer grabbing out a large, sharp meat cleaver. Creeping back into the living room I went behind the couch and tried one more time, "Mommy? Daddy?". They continued to ignore me. "Do it Crimson, kill them. Make them suffer for the pain they caused you", Smiling I decided to give into the voices. I lifted my arms and slammed the cleaver into my father's head, blood spraying all over me. This caused my mother to scream and try to run away, yet she just tripped and fell to the floor crying. Pulling the cleaver from my father's head, I watched him fall over onto the couch dead. I walked towards my mom my head tilted, "What's wrong mommy? Are you scared?" She just whimpered in reply looking away from me. Feeling fed up I straddled her and slammed the cleaver into her chest a few times until I was sure she was gone.
Standing up I looked myself over, realizing I was drenched in my parents blood. Shrugging I walked upstairs and pulled out my phone texting Toby.

Me: Hey Toby are you busy?

Toby🥞: Hey Crim, no why?

Me: Could you meet me at the edge of the forest in about 30 minutes? I uhh haha got myself in a predicament.

Toby🥞: Um sure I'll be there Crim. See ya soon.

Me: Thanks Toby see ya.

Laughing at myself, I grabbed an old backpack and threw in some clothes, my toothbrush and toothpaste, a comb and my phone charger. Walking back down the stairs I grabbed the cleaver off the floor by my mom and wiped it off on my pants while admiring my work smiling. I was putting the cleaver in my bag when suddenly a thought came to me. I dipped my finger in the mixed blood of my parents and wrote 'Do you notice me now?' on the wall. With a big smile I walked out the door and towards the forest to meet Toby. After about 10 minutes I spotted Toby's figure at the edge of the forest throwing one of his hatchets at a tree. "TOBY!!" I yelled towards him, causing him to spin around and face me. I noticed his goggles were around his neck letting my eyes meet his sparkling brown eyes instead of orange goggles. Smiling I walked up to him and noticed him looking at me wide eyed. "What?" I questioned him with my eyebrow raise. "U-uh why are you c-covered in blood?" He replied still ogling at me. Giggling I just shrugged and replied, "I made my parents notice me." All of a sudden he busted out laughing and hugged me, "That's amazing Crimson." he choked out between chuckles. "So, what did you need?" He questioned after calming down. "Well..... I was wondering if you had somewhere I could stay?" I mumbled looking at my feet. Why am I so awkward?!  "Of course I do! I bet Slender wouldn't mind another killer in the family!" He said smiling, his eyes sparkling. "Come on Crim, let's go talk to Slender!" He yelled and began walking deeper into the trees with me following him, laughing at the hyper teen.