Chapter 3

After walking for about 20 minutes I spotted lights up ahead and grabbed the back of Toby's jacket catching him off guard causing him to stumble backwards into me. "W-what" he exclaimed, I nervously chuckled "Oops, sorry Toby I just have a question.  Um how many others live with you?" I questioned. "Well, there is Masky, Hoodie, Jeff, BEN, LJ, EJ, Slender, Sally, Jane, and Smile, but others that come and go." He said with a shrug. With a nervous chuckle I just nodded and started pulling him by the arm towards the lights. Toby just laughed, shaking his head at me and followed me without a fight, soon we were right in front of the stairs. "How dark and mysterious, I love it!"  I jumped at the voice and mumbled "Shut up in there" causing Toby to look at me confused. "Heh sorry, the voices" I mumbled pointing at my head. He made an oh face and nodded, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs and to the door opening it and dragging me in. "I'm home and I brought company" Toby said rather loudly. All of a sudden I heard what sounded like a stampede throughout the mansion coming towards us making me nervous so I scooted myself behind Toby, poking my head around him to see a variety of different looking people and a smiling dog in front of us. The most eye catching was the very tall, faceless being in a suit. "Hello child" I heard in a deep voice, causing me to look up at the tall creature. "Hello Sir, I'm Crimson." The tall being bent down and held out his large hand towards me which I shook "I am Slenderman and this is my mansion. May I ask why you're covered in blood child?" I looked around at the others, making eye contact with a male who looked to be in his early 20s with pale white skin, long black hair, and wide eyes obviously lacking eyelids, but the most eye catching part was the large smile cut into his cheeks. "Ain't I beautiful, doll?" I heard a raspy voice say to me. "What a strangely alluring man" I know right, I thought to the voice. I looked the man in the eyes and slightly smiled at him and replied "Stunning" causing his large smile to somehow widen a low laugh leaving his mouth. I giggled a bit and looked back up at Slenderman who had stood back up while I talked with the man. "I killed my parents Mister Slenderman. I had to make them notice me somehow." I heard a chorus of light laughs from the other residents after I said that. Slenderman did what I assume was a smile because his cheekbones lifted and he replied, "It's just Slenderman or Slender, child. How did you meet my proxy, Ticci Toby?" I smiled at him and looked at Toby still smiling, " He scared the shit out of me today in the forest while I was walking around after being suspended for beating up a bully. Randomly hugged me and asked me to be friends. I of course couldn't turn him down so we talked until he had to come home." I said with a slight shrug. Slender nodded, "Are you needing a place to stay?" I simply nodded my head in reply. "Alright child, to take residency in my mansion you must kill people, is that okay with you?" I looked up at him nodding quickly, "Of course Slender that is not an issue!" With a nod, Slender looked over at a male who seemed to be in his mid to late 20s with brown hair, a yellow coat, and a white mask with black feminine features and said "Masky, please show Crimson to extra room next to Jane's". Masky nodded and slightly tilted his head towards the stairs for me to follow, I looked up at Toby who was already looking down at me. "You'll be okay Crim, I'll come see you after I talk to Slender. Masky won't hurt you I promise." He said as he gently pushed me towards Masky who was waiting patiently by the stairs for me. Slowly, Masky began the trek up the tall stairs with me following close behind. I hadn't realized that we made it to the top or down a long eerie hall until I ran into his back when he suddenly stopped at a door. "Oops sorry Masky" I whispered. "It's alright" he mumbled, his voice gruff. Masky opened the dark oak door and walked inside with me following, the room was simple with a full sized bed, a dresser, a night stand, and a small closet. A small window sat on the opposite wall of the bed with a view of the dark forest "Damn, what a view." A voice in my head scoffed causing me to roll my eyes. "I'll leave you to put your things away. Yup u can shower and change in the bathroom across the hall. When you're finished come back downstairs to the living room for introductions" Masky's gruff voice said as he walked out the door, shutting it behind him. Sighing, I began putting my things away leaving a change of clothes out along with my toothbrush, toothpaste, and comb. I silently walked to my bedroom door, opening it with a creak and stepping out into the dark hallway. Shutting it behind me I walked across the hall to where Masky said the bathroom was located, walking in and shutting the door. I flicked on the light and looked around at the large bathroom, then quickly stripping myself of the bloody clothes I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. While I was waiting, I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that my normally white hair was caked in red causing it to nearly match my eyes. After a few minutes of staring I figured the shower was heated up and stepped in. The steaming hot water felt amazing on my skin causing me to let out a quiet moan, I looked around and spotted an array of shampoos, conditioners, and soaps. Reading them all I decided on strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner and a floral scented body wash, I hurriedly washed myself watching as the dried blood mixed with the once clear water at the drain making it a sickly reddish pink color. After I was sure that I had gotten all the blood off of my body, I stepped out and grabbed a fluffy black towel from the rack above the toilet wrapping myself in it. Drying my body off I wrapped my hair up in the towel and began to get dressed. After throwing on a simple hoodie and jeans, I towel dried my hair and threw it up into a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom back to my room. I hurriedly threw on a pair of my custom Converse and decided to make my way back downstairs to the others.