1 Million Reads Celebration!

Requiem for a Soldier has reached 1 Million reads on Wattpad! I didn't know how to celebrate, but then a very generous reader, @bakedsausage, made some new covers for Requiem for a Soldier and Requiem for a Love! This lovely reader made so many awesome covers that I couldn't choose between them. Then I thought, why not let the fans vote on their favorites? Though voting has closed, results have been tallied, and the winner is the cover you now see on this book, you can still see all the contenders. If you'd like to stare at these beautiful covers in all their glory (like I certainly have) then check out my Instagram, elle_lawrence, where they've all been posted.  

Part 2 of the 1 Million Reads Celebration is like one of these messages we've all seen: "if you enjoyed this book, you'll also love _____." Except this time, the list of recommendations is generated by a real certified human, not a questionable algorithm! I've made a list of other books, movies, TV shows, and songs that I enjoy & have similar themes to Requiem. Descriptions to come soon.

Books:

Making Faces by Amy Harmon

Movies:

Unfinished Sky

TV Shows:

Virgin River

Music:

A link to my Requiem Spotify playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0ZHcJFl7EfcBJ4cxe7hIK1?si=462z3AsmQJmEXb5gkAqI5g

But I'd like your help with this part too. What movies, books, TV shows, songs, and ESPECIALLY other stories here on Wattpad would you like to share with Requiem fans? If I decide to include your suggestion in the official list, I'll mention you in the recommendation.