29 The Truth

Part29 The Truth

Arnav didn't find Khushi on the bed. She must be writing her Record notebook. He looked at the recliner. She was not there too. Where is she? He came out of the room, searching for her. She was writing her Record Note sitting with Ratna at the dining. He went back to the room.

Ratna: Khushi beta, I forgot to say that your friend came, searching for you.

Khushi: My friend? Who Amma?

Ratna: Rohit...

Khushi: When?

Ratna: The next day when you went to Mumbai.

Khushi: Ohhh... what he said?

Ratna: He said he was out of the station at the time of your marriage. So he came to apologize for not attending your marriage.

Khushi knew he lied. But why did he come to RM? Usually, he comes to her college if he wants to meet her. What new habit is this? She shouldn't encourage him. It may cause misunderstanding between her and Arnav.

They saw Arnav coming, getting ready.

Ratna: Where are you going? Today is Sunday...have you forgotten?

Arnav: NO mom... I have a jam-packed schedule in AR.

Ratna: Go... go and cry hugging your AR....

Not only Arnav but also Khushi was taken aback. What made her burst out like this all of a sudden? Arnav looked at Khushi from the corner of his eyes who was swallowing hard, raising her eyebrows. Ratna went to the kitchen, blabbering all the way.

Khushi: What happened to Amma? She was so cool a few minutes ago...?

Arnav(with his lopsided smile): I think her BP level is not stable... that's why she is losing her temper often these days.

Khushi: But why only with you?

Arnav(chuckling): Because she loves me so much...

Khushi frowned at him...

Arnav: Don't think she doesn't love you...

Khushi smiled folding her lips.

Arnav: I know you... don't I?

She nodded yes.

Khushi: Actually, I will complete my Record work in an hour...

Arnav: Good...

Khushi: Shall I go to GH?

Arnav looked at her shrinking his eyes.

Khushi: Shall I?

Arnav: To recite about Lavanya?

Khushi: No no... I won't say anything until if needed.

Arnav: What that mean?

Khushi: means, I won't say...

Arnav: That will be good for all of us. Go and lie down on your mother's lap and get back soon.

Khushi: Are you kidding?

Arnav: Then what? You are still behaving like a kid.

Khushi: What do you know how it feels?

Arnav: How?

Khushi: It feels so protective...

Arnav: Ohhh...really?

Khushi: Haannnn... you will fell if only you got the protection from someone.

Arnav: Why not you give the feel to me?