40 Professional Game

Part 40

Though Anu sent Khushi with Rohit, she didn't feel good. She came out searching for them.

Rohit was bringing Khushi to the parking lot. Khushi was swaying like hell. She couldn't stand as that was the first time she drinks alcohol. She got slipped and supposed to fall, Rohit tried to hold her. But before he touched Khushi's waist, a strong arm stopped Rohit by pressing his chest. Rohit was shocked to the core, seeing Arnav Singh Raizada with extreme anger who was holding Khushi in one hand and stopping Rohit by another hand.

Next second, the strongest punch fell on Rohit's jawline, making him fall down.

Rohit (getting up): ASR... I'm just going to drop Khushi home. This is not new... she always drinks at the party... She...

Before he talks about Khushi more, Rohit received a KICK on his stomach. He again fell on the ground, clutching his stomach.

That's when they heard,

"He is lying"

They saw Anu standing with rage. She rushed to him and slapped hard.

Anu: How cheap you are? How dare you lie about Khushi? (turning towards Arnav) Bhai... please don't trust him. Khushi never touched drinks. I don't even know how it got mixed in her drinks. I'm really sorry...

She turned around, hearing a few footsteps. Rohit looked at the direction and got confused, seeing the police and the hotel manager coming towards him. A girl was bringing the police towards them.

Girl: He is the one who spiked the drink, sir.

Rohit: No... she is lying.

Girl: Ohh really? What's this?

She showed them a video which she captured in her mobile. Rohit was adding VODKA instead of soda in the mojito.

Manager: I can get the CCTV footage too if needed.

Inspector: of course, it will be another evidence of his dirty act.

Manager(pointing at Anu): She is the one who arranged this party.

Girl: Is this a DRINKS party?

Anu: No... it's just a normal Birthday party. All are my college friends. We don't drink.

Girl: We got information that someone is going to misuse the party. So, we are assigned to watch everyone at this party. As we suspected, this guy added vodka in some glasses. Our PC checked it by drinking them.

Anu: PC?

Girl: Police constable.

Anu: Are you cops?

Girl: Yes... he made (pointing at Khushi) her drink, vodka and took her somewhere.

Again, Anu slapped Rohit hard.

Anu: Khushi knows you well, that's why she wants to keep you away. I was so foolish not to understand you.

A constable handcuffed Rohit.

Inspector (to Arnav): Sir, you no need to bother about him. We will handle the case with our PC who drank the Mojito.

Arnav nodded yes. Now it won't be hard for Rohit to understand that who gave the information to police. How beautifully he moved the coins without Khushi's name getting spoilt? He looked at Arnav. Rohit couldn't say whether he is smirking or glaring. But Rohit understood one thing that his life is OVER. He couldn't get out of the case. Rohit was not wrong. He messed with the great Arnav Singh Raizada after all. He is going to repent for the whole life for the mistake he did. Police dragged him with them.