37 I'm Arnav Singh Raizada

Part 37 

Khushi was emotional like ever before. She was looking at him so deep, so penetrating.

Arnav: Please say yes, uncle.

Shashi looked at Garima who nodded yes.

Shashi: Well... I don't think I can deny my DAMAD.

Arnav smiled.

Arnav: If you have any spot as your choice. Please let me know.

Shahsi(hurriedly): No no... don't do that mistake Arnav.

Arnav: Why, uncle?

Shahsi: Garima has a big list of Temples. She will make us wear Saffron...

He laughed.

Khushi: Dad is right. Mumma will surely do that.

Garima: Is going to Temple wrong?

Shashi: Of course, no but we are not pilgrims.

Garima: What about Ratnaji? I'm fine with her choice.

Arnav: Mom will prefer an amusement park.

He laughed.

Shashi: I hope you are not kidding.

Arnav: Not at all uncle. She would enjoy the outing in fullest.

Shashi: That's amazing.... Garima, you should learn from Ratnaji.

Khushi: Haan dad. She adopts everything easily and entertains others.

Shashi: Then we will accept her choice. Ask her to choose the place. We will go with her.

Arnav: That's fine. I will let you know the place.

Shashi: Let's have dinner together.

Khushi looked at Arnav like, does he have a plan for that also?

Arnav: Sure uncle.

So he had informed Ratna about it. These mom and son are amazing. She felt so glad to be a part of their lives.

After having a nice time with Guptas.... Correction... after lifting Guptas mood up, Raizada couple took leave from them.

Khushi: When did you plan to meet them?

Arnav: It's not a plan... I just thought...

Khushi: Thought what?

Arnav smiled at her while driving.

Khushi: Thought to make them forget their grief.... make them come out of Lavanya's thought... Make them happy... hai na?

Arnav: It's our responsibility...

Khushi looked at him so pleasantly.

Arnav (looking at the road): Stop gazing at me. Let me drive.

His favorite lopsided smile adored his face but seems like Khushi was not ready to listen to him. Arnav drove the car, a smile crawling on his lips.

RM

Ratna was already retired to her room as Arnav informed her about their late arrival. They went to their room. Taking her dress Khushi rushed to the washroom before Arnav enters. Arnav chuckled at her who was with his casuals. Arnav sat on the recliner and waited for her to come out. Within a few minutes, she came out. Arnav headed to the washroom. But it was not easy for him to enter. Khushi was blocking his way not letting him enter. Arnav moved to her left side and she also moved, blocking his way. Arnav took the right side and she again did the same. Arnav folded his hands across his chest, raising his eyebrows. Khushi also folded her hands and raised her eyebrows.