46 Khushi in AR

Part46 

Khushi was thinking about Arnav's sudden advice. Why he wants her to remember about Lavanya and Rohit? And what made her more surprised is he advised her when there was a super opportunity for romancing. He was not a person who advises often for everything. There must be a strong reason for it. But why he is hesitating to open it up openly? He wants her to be careful about people. ok fine... whatever it is, somehow it will come out of the box. Let's see...

Actually she was thinking to apply online behalf of Anu. She doesn't want Anu to feel bad. But after Arnav's advice, she didn't want to do anything beyond Arnav's words. She dialed Anu. Anu attended the call.

Khushi: Hi...

Anu: What a surprise, do you remember me when you are at home?

Khushi (teasingly): Usually, I won't do... but we talked about you. So, I have no choice other than remembering you...

Anu: What did you talk about me?

She asked excitedly.

Khushi: About our project.

Anu: Ohh...

Khushi: Apply online to get permission from AR.

Anu frowned when Khushi asked her to apply online.

Anu: I thought you have equal power in AR. It seems I was wrong. Does your friend also come under its rules and regulations?

Khushi: I could never be equal in AR. I don't even know the basic knowledge of it.

Anu: But you are its CEO's wife.

Khushi: Doesn't mean I can poke my nose into its rules and regulations. I can't do it. I don't want to do it. Will you apply or not?

Anu(sighed): Ok... I will do it.

Khushi: Make it fast. I'm going to AR tomorrow. Join me quickly.

Anu: Ok baba...

They disconnected the call.

Khushi was so excited to go to AR. She wanted to learn from its experts. Especially from Arnav.

Next day

Khushi: Arnavji... I will come to AR from college.

Arnav: What did you say?

Khushi: I will come to AR...

Arnav: I'm not talking about it.

Khushi: Then?

Arnav: How did you call me?

Khushi: Arnavji...

She stopped pressing her lips.

Khushi: I'm used to it Arnavji...

Arnav folded his hands, gazing at her, cocking his brows.

Khushi: ok.... Arnavvvv

Arnav (spilling a winning smile): That's good.

He tapped her cheek.

Khushi: will you be ok if I call your name in front of your staff?

Arnav: Of course...

Khushi: Won't you fell low?

Arnav: Hey... why would I feel low if you call my name?

Khushi: It seems you are maintaining a very good standard in the office...

Arnav: it's different. Don't get confused. My office standard won't stand in front of you.