Chapter 1

"Mr Fen, Mr Rong, you've returned so soon?"

The Manager to The Night Bird greeted them with excited eyes.Fen Bai pushed the chubby middle aged Rong Qiu towards The Manager.

"Put all your attention on Mr Rong, he's the one who couldn't stay away."

Fen Bai was feeling overly annoyed tonight because of his client Rong Qiu; instead of having a drink together in a private room at his restaurant, Fen Bai was dragged to a bordello. After hearing Fen Bai, The Manager looked even more pleased and guided them to a sofa where they would be waited on. Rong Qiu hadn't even sat down and he was demanding for Qin-Qin to wait on him.

The Manager slightly bowed towards Fen Bai and asked.

"would Mr Fen like his regular young masters to wait on him today?"

Fen Bai held in his frustration.

"No I don't plan on staying long."

The Manger could see his annoyance and smiled before saying.

"Then would Mr Fen prefer someone who is off limits tonight, of course I would only allow this young master to wait on Mr Fen and no other guest. If Mr Fen were to say no then the young master would stay in his room."

Whilst speaking The Manager had gotten closer to Fen Bai as if not wanting to allow the other guests hear him.

"Bring him."

Fen Bai didn't have the patience to hand pick his waiter tonight, he also wasn't in the mood for someone handsy so he agreed. The Manager moved even closer to Fen Bai's ear and whispered

"I must make it known Mr Fen that this young master has a very strict owner and cannot be touched in any way,"

Fen Bai retorted

"Then why are you offering him to me?"

"well technically he is my property for two more days and he has been getting rather antsy being kept in his room. Since I trust Mr Fen to be able to take matters into his own hands when Young Masters don't follow orders."

The Manager trailed off, the look in his eyes had changed from excitement to mischievous and what he said had peaked Fen Bais interest. Fen Ba hummed in agreement.The Manager quickly straightened his posture and clapped his hands before announcing that his Young Masters would arrive at their table shortly. Rong Qiu side eyed Fen Bai before saying cautiously.

"Ai Mr Fen you need to forgive this old man for bringing you here tonight but I can't come to the red light district alone or else I get carried away, besides I already looked over the paperwork; I'll make the first order when I get back to H city."

While Fen Bai and Rong Qiu discussed business The Manager informed the two Young Masters to get ready.

"Qin-Qin help Xiao Yu get ready."

Qin-Qin, despite his wrestler physique, had always been gentle towards Xiao Yu.

"Xiao Yu we must hurry, we can't keep our clients waiting~."

Qin-Qin skipped around the room taking his clothes off then putting on a black thong and threw a silk slip skirt to Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu stayed on the bed refusing to move. Qin-Qin finished readying himself and turned to Xiao Yu.

"You're still not dressed? Hurry!"

Qin-Qin grabbed Xiao Yu's ankle pulling him closer and ripping off his clothes and underwear then pulled the silk skirt onto him, he stepped back and looked over Xiao Yu delighted.