Chapter 12

Fen Bai had to carry Lin Yu into the bathroom and hold him as he showered, cleaning out Lin Yus hole took awhile, as the cum had been fucked in deep . When Lin Yu was clean, Fen Bai wrapped him in a big towel and sat him down on the toilet seat. Lin Yu was in a bit of a daze, feeling almost numb with pleasure. Fen Bai filled the tub with warm water, pouring in soap. Fen Bai then went into the bedroom, stripping the bed of the blankets and sheets, luckily the piss hadn't soaked through to the mattress, because they had sex over top of the thick comforters. Fen Bai was holding all the sheets and blankets in his arms when Lin Yu came into the room.

"I should wash it, I'll do it."

Lin Yu toddled to Fen Bai but wasn't handed the dirtied linen. Fen Bai walked into the bathroom and dumped everything in the tub, moving everything around until everything was evenly soaked. Lin Yu followed into the bathroom and tried to bend down to help, his legs shaking a little.

"Don't, go sit down. These will soak overnight. Wait while I make the bed quickly."

Fen Bai picked Lin Yu up walking him to the bare bed, placing him down; next he closed the bathroom door and left to get new linen for the bed. Lin Yu stood up and went to the bathroom, but Fen Bai had already come back and picked him up again.

"Leave them."

"I should wash them, it won't take long."

Lin Yu didn't give up in trying to open the bathroom door but Fen Bais hold on him was too strong.

"I know why you want to wash them but I'm not letting you do that, listen to me Xiao Yu."

Lin Yu stopped struggling and looked up at Fen Bai shocked. Fen Bai put Lin Yu down and quickly made the bed, it was almost winter now and he didn't want Lin Yu catching a cold, even though the bedroom was heated. Fen Bai picked up Lin Yu again and got into bed with him.

"what do you know?"

Lin Yu spoke softly against Fen Bai's warm chest. Fen Bai held Lin Yu tightly, pulling the blanket up to Lin Yu's shoulders.

"A Lot but not everything, Lu YiFeng interviewed a lot of your Fathers ex workers. The ones that raised you."

Fen Bai spoke slowly paying close attention to how Lin Yu would react lest he become triggered by his father's actions, but Lin Yu spoke about the maids.

"They were so kind to me, they never hit me or ignored me and would sometimes sneak me food or water if I was in trouble. I promised them I would take care of them when I was older since they helped me escape."

Fen Bai listened quietly rubbing Lin Yu's back soothingly.

"Un. I'll make sure they live well."

Fen Bai spoke when Lin Yu finished, Lin Yu had no way of making money and Fen Bai had considered his money Lin Yu's for a while now, also if it weren't for the maids getting Lin Yu out when they did, he didn't want to think about the situation Lin Yu would be in, since he would've never have met Lin Yu at The Night Bird. Lin Yu moved closer to Fen Bai's ear whispering lovingly.

"Thank you."

Fen Bai hummed as he moved Lin Yu to look at his face. Only love and a glint of worship could be seen in Lin Yu's gaze, Fen Bai tenderly caressed Lin Yu's cheek talking in almost a whisper.

"I love you."

Lin Yu smiled wide and rushed forward to kiss Fen Bai with vigour, almost sucking Fen Bai's tongue out of his face. Fen Bai lightly tapped Lin Yu's bare ass, speaking against Lin Yu's wet lips.

"You don't know how to answer?"

Lin Yu giggled childishly against Fen Bai's face.

"Love you, I'll only love Fen Bai."