Chapter 3

In Bed Fen Bai began to skim over the events of what had happened in his house today. In the dining room he watched Xiao Yu eat his breakfast and zoomed in, luckily his security system had high quality cameras that recorded in colour and from what he could make out the supposed vegetable congee looked like a bowl of thick water. Fast forwarding throughout the day with the living room video, he saw that Xiao yu would sit on the sofa for a few hours then move to his bedroom for a few hours before walking to Aunty Chi, who was cooking in the kitchen and being handed a glass of soy milk. Xiao Yu would slowly drink the soy milk on the sofa then once Aunty Chi had eaten and left the room Xiao Yu would walk to the sink to fill his half empty glass with water and chug down the soy milk before going back to the sofa.

Fen Bai skipped forward to 8:00 pm when he said he would be home and saw Xiao Yu wasn't on the sofa, checking the guest bedroom video the room was empty; switching to the dining room Xiao Yu was sitting in the chair he was seated at when Fen Bai arrived. Fen Bai changed the video speed to the fastest option and watched as Xiao Yu sat never moving, when Aunty Chi placed the food down it wasn't in front of Xiao Yu but where Fen Bai would sit. He watched as Xiao Yu stared at the plate of food for an hour before it was finally covered but even with the covering, Xiao Yu would look ahead of him only to slowly turn his head back to the food.

There was still a while longer until it would show Fen Bai coming home but he was burning with too much anger to continue watching. Placing the tablet on top of his bedside table he laid down on his back and slept.

The next morning Fen Bai acted as if he hadn't watched Lin Yu be starved for the day, Walking up to Aunty Chi in the kitchen, he focused on her body language but found nothing out of the ordinary, when he was close enough for conversation Fen Bai talked in his usual aloof tone.

"Where are Xiao Yu's clothes? Have you ordered them?"

"I have ordered them, they should arrive soon."

Aunty Chi talked as she prepared an espresso for Fen Bai. He drank it in one go then handed the cup back and left for work. Aunty Chi was a little surprised that Fen Bai hadn't instructed her to prepare breakfast Xiao Yu but didn't think about it any longer than a second. Fen Bai after exiting the house walked to his car parked outside the garage and sat whilst taking the security tablet from his briefcase. Switching to Xiao Yu's room he watched as Xiao Yu was spread out on the bed with the blankets on the floor, his whole body was spread out like a starfish and the pajama top he was wearing had slid all the way up to his nipples, Fen Bai zoomed in looked at Xiao Yu's body, because he was spread out Xiao Yu's ribs and hip bones were more visible than if he were standing up right. Fen Bai zoomed in closer and gazed at Xiao Yu's limp penis. When Fen Bai first met Xiao Yu his pubic Hair had been cleanly shaven but now since he wasn't given a razor the hair had started to grow back. Fen Bai paid attention to Xiao Yu's sack, compared to his penis size Lin Yu's balls were very plump and juicy looking.

Ten minutes passed and Xiao Yu finally woke up but he stayed in bed rolling from one side to the other for an annoying amount of time in Fen Bais eyes. Xiao Yu finally got up and left the room to use the bathroom, Fen Bai instead of changing to the bathroom camera kept a look on Aunty Chi who was still in the kitchen. When Xiao Yu sat in the living room Aunty Chi glared openly at him and said something. Unfortunately there were only microphones in the bedrooms because it was too problematic when having microphones in the open section of the house. Fen Bai was disappointed with not being able to hear what was being said.

Xiao Yu sat quietly as he listened to Aunty Chi. Fen Bai had to leave for work but he wanted to see if breakfast would be made if Aunty Chi wasn't told by Fen Bai Himself. Thirty minutes had passed and Fen Bais patience had been nearly spent when Xiao Yu walked to Aunty Chi who was dusting the book shelf in the Living room and said something. Aunty Chi made big arm movements and looked annoyed then pointed to the sofa. Xiao Yu sat down again staring at the floor after Aunty Chi had finished dusting she walked into the kitchen and took a glass bottle of soy milk from the fridge, instead of pouring it into a pot to heat it, she poured it into a glass three quarters full then topped it off with water and handed it over to Xiao Yu saying some more unknown words with a sour face.