Chapter 11

Fen Bai hadn't had sex since the day before Lin Yu had been taken and he couldn't stand the feeling of masturbating. Since his accidental boner, it was as if a monster had been released and couldn't be put back in its cage. Every morning Fen Bai would wake up rock hard to the point it was painful. Pissing in the shower would often help it a little, but the only way to fully settle his little brother down was to have a cold shower.

Lin Yu had pulled away from Fen Bai for a few days after feeling his erection but had settled down again. Lin Yu's mental recovery was taking much longer than his body and small things would trigger Lin Yu, to the point of turning him mute temporarily. Fen Bai was suffering silently as he fought everyday to keep his little brother down but broke after a few days, finally forcing himself to wank secretly in the bathroom one night.

Lin Yu had been curled in bed hiding under the blankets when he could hear light slapping noises in the bathroom. Fen Bai had taken the tablet with him into the bathroom and was watchnig security footage of him fucking Lin Yu. There was no sound but the visual was enough for Fen Bai. He hadn't been able to release himself in two months, so he came within a few minutes of stroking his throbbing cock. Unfortunately as he was cleaning up, his little brother woke up again, pre cum dribbling out of the dark red tip. Fen Bai swore quietly and started rubbing his cock again.

Lin Yu walked to the door listening to figure out what Fen Bai was doing in the bathroom in the middle of the night, but couldn't hear much so he returned to the bed to wait for Fen Bai. Thirty minutes passed and Fen Bai had given up on masturbationg, since he would end up rubbing his cock raw if he continued any longer. Fen Bai tucked his hard cock up against his stomach so Lin Yu wouldn't see it, unless he looked straight at his crotch. Lin Yu moved closer to Fen Bai like every night and opened his shirt to bite Fen Bai's chest. Lin Yu's biting only made Fen Bai's condition worse and he became harder than he's ever been, pre cum leaked through his pants. Lin Yu only bit a few times before falling asleep leaving Fen Bai to lay in pain unable to get rid of his erection.

. . . . . .

another month passed and Lin Yu was becoming more like his old self. Lin Yu had started on normal foods, his colon and anus area had fully healed with no complications. The doctor had visited once to check up on Lin Yu and had recommended a therapist, but Lin Yu himself declined the offer. Lin Yu was working on some clay figurines while Fen Bai was working, as he was smoothing the clay, his groin had a reaction he hadn't had in a long time. Lin Yu walked into the first floor bathroom and stripped down. Since coming back home, he had hated seeing Fen Bais and his own body naked. Lin Yu looked in the mirror at his small erect cock. The cock twitched a little, Lin Yu turned the shower on and sprayed cold water over the cock until it shrank down, laying limp.

Lin Yu dressed himself and walked back to complete his clay figures. Fen Bai came down stairs and cooked dinner noticing Lin Yu was acting a little odd but didn't push him to talk about it, since he would clam up if Fen Bai pushed him to talk too much. In bed, Lin Yu waited in bed while Fen Bai showered, he had been waiting for forty minutes and Fen Bai still hadn't come out. Lin Yu walked to the door pressing his ear against the wood like before, but could only hear the water running. Fen Bai in the bathroom, was trying to spray his cock with cold water but when it would shrink down, after a few minutes it would spring back up again.

Fen Bai felt like he couldn't take no sex for much longer but didn't know how to bring it up with Lin Yu, since it could strain their relationship, that wasn't exactly normal at the moment. The two of them went to sleep, Lin Yu had slowly stopped biting Fen Bai in order to fall asleep and instead clutched onto him tightly through the whole night.

In the morning both men woke up with morning wood. Fen Bai was lying on his side with Lin Yu in his arms. The head of his cock had peaked through the waistband of his pajama pants and underwear. Sometime during the night, in his sleep he had rubbed himself against Lin Yu, ejaculating all over his front, a large amount of cum had stuck to his pajama shirt. Lin Yu hadn't come during the night but when he woke he felt he was so hard he could feel his pulse in his shaft and balls. Lin Yu ran to the bathroom to shower, while Fen Bai went downstairs to shower. The two of them didn't talk about the incident, choosing to ignore it.