Chapter 4

In the morning Xiao Yu was discharged and Fen Bai had received the results for the testing he requested. The results showed high levels of Benzodiazepine most commonly found in drugs like Xanax and Valium. When being handed the paperwork the doctor mentioned that with the high amounts of Benzodiazepine that was found, he suspects that at least thirty tablets were given at the one time.

Returning home Xiao Yu went to walk to his room; he was still a little embarrassed from having to walk around the hospital in Fen Bais pajama shirt. Fen Bai called out from halfway up the stairs for Xiao Yu to follow him. In Fen Bai's room, like always Xiao Yu was told to sit on the bed,.Fen Bai walked into his wardrobe. Once he came back into the room he had a plain white t-shirt and some sport shorts that had a drawstring. Fen Bai instead of giving the clothes to Xiao Yu threw them onto the bed and walked into the bathroom, running the shower.

"Shower then get dressed, don't bother with your hair since we'll be going to a hairdresser first. We'll be leaving after I've dressed."

Xiao Yu walked into Fen Bai's personal bathroom, closing the door. Unlike the bathroom downstairs, Fen Bai's bathroom had a seperate bath and shower. Xiao Yu washed his body and face as fast as he could, fortunately he didn't smell bad after not being able to shower for four days since all he did every day was sit, eat then sleep. Xiao Yu grabbed a big towel after turning off the shower and dried his body roughly before walking out of the bathroom. When he entered he could hear fen Bai talking but he wasn't in the room.

Xiao Yu put on the white shirt that was too big but only covered half his junk. Next he put the shorts on but they slipped down his legs when he let go. Fen Bai walked in and saw Xiao Yu with his shorts around his ankles.

Xiao Yu: . . .

Fen Bai: . . .

Xiao Yu dragged the short back up his legs and tied the drawstring as tight as he could. Letting go the short fell back to his ankles.

Xiao Yu: . . .

Fen Bai: . . .

Fen Bai crouched down in front of Xiao Yu picking up the shorts and pulled the sting out of the waistband.

"Hold the shorts while I tie this."

Xiao Yu held the shorts around his waist whilst Fen Bai tied the cord tightly around his waist, when Fen Bai finished he left to the bathroom and showered quickly as well. Xiao Yu didn't really know if he should stay in the room and ended up walking down stairs to sit on the sofa.

Xiao Yu: I hate this sofa!

Fen Bai came downstairs wearing casual clothes surprising Xiao Yu since he had only seen him wear suits, with Fen Bai wearing black jeans and a black shirt he looked younger and less intimidating. Fen Bai motioned for Xiao Yu to follow. Fen Bai put on shoes first then looked at Xiao Yu's bare toes, His shoes would definitely be too big and there were no one else's shoes in the house. Xiao Yu was about to suggest he wear Fen Bai's slippers, he wouldn't mind waddling around until they got him his own shoes but Fen Bai leaned forward and picked him up his hands cupping his ass. Xiao Yu's cheek flushed red and he wriggled around feeling embaressed and stupid. Fen Bai walked out the door like nothing was out of the ordinary.

It didn't take long for Fen Bai to stop at a mall parking lot. Fen Bai got out of the car and picked up Xiao Yu again, this time though not cupping his cheeks, instead he was holding him similar to how a parent would hold a child on their hip. Xiao Yu was so embarrassed by a grown man holding another grown man but couldn't say anything since he wouldn't be able to walk around barefoot. Xiao Yu tried his best to ignore people's confused stares as he looked around the mall amazed at the size.