Chapter 7

Xiao Yu tilted his head up more, his nose grazed over Fen Bais face. Fen Bai moved his other hand to the other side of Xiao Yu's nape. Xiao Yu parted his lips a little, his face was flushed and he wanted Fen Bai to kiss him, but Fen Bai didn't move. Xiao Yu pulled Fen Bai down more until Fen Bai layed over the top of Xiao Yu, their breaths mixing together. Finally Fen Bai dipped his head down gently sucking on Xiao Yu's lips. Xiao Yu moaned lightly as he wrapped his legs around Fen Bai's waist so their crotches could rub against each other.

Fen Bai bit down on Xiao Yu's bottom lip pulling back then going back to kissing. Xiao Yu tried to follow along with Fen Bai's movements but he wasn't good at kissing. Fen Bai pushed his tongue into Xiao Yu's mouth, Xiao Yu felt his whole body tingle when their tongues touched sliding along each other. Xiao Yu opened his mouth wider as Fen Bai hungrily ravaged the inside of his mouth, moving his tongue along Xiao Yu's soft palate and cheeks. Xiao Yu stuck his own tongue deeper into Fen Bais mouth, groaning as soon as Fen Bai sucked on his tongue as if performing oral.

Xiao Yu was dry humping against Fen Bai wantonly as he tried to undo his shirt. But his chest was pressed down into the bed by Fen Bai's own bare chest. The sounds of their kissing was all that could be heard in the room, Fen Bai reached down into Xiao Yu's shorts playing with his already hard cock, he pulled away from Xiao Yu's face, breaking their kiss but Xiao Yu moved up; his lips were swollen and red. Xiao Yu whined out.

"More, More."

Fen Bai pushed Xiao Yu down onto the soft mattress pulling off all of Xiao Yu's clothes leaving his own shorts on, even though his cock was straining against the fabric. Fen Bai dipped down to suck on Xiao Yu's nipples, running his tongue against the pale chest when switching to the other side. Xiao Yu put his foot between Fen Bai's thighs to rub against the clothed cock. Fen Bai grunted out, stopped Xiao Yu and moved down the bed swallowing the small hard cock in one go.

"Fu~ Ah, ah."

Xiao Yu couldn't help moaning, reaching down and clutching on to two fistfulls of Fen Bai's hair grinding against his face. The plump sack below his cock was massaged intermittently with his taint. It seemed as if he was experiencing many firsts with Fen Bai as Xiao Yu had never received head before; he couldn't last long, especially when Fen Bai sucked on his head and stuck the tip of his tongue against his piss hole. Xiao Yu's thighs closed tightly around Fen Bai's as he came crying out loudly.

"Ngg. Ahh, ah, huhh."

Fen Bai got up and spat Xiao Yu's cum into his hand.

"Spread your ass cheeks."

Xiao Yu's hole was twitching without Fen Bai touching it. Cum soaked fingers entered Xiao Yu's behind to work him open. Every few pumps of his fingers Fen Bai rubbed against Xiao Yu's prostate to tease him. Xiao Yu tried to reach out to rub Fen Bais cock but couldn't reach with his legs pushed to his chest.

"I want it, want it."

Xiao Yu whined like a child. Fen Bai used his clean hand to grab around the cock imprint through his shorts, showing off his size.

"Is this what you want?"

Xiao Yu nodded trying to put his legs down but Fen Bai grabbed a hold of his ankles to keep his legs in place, Fen Bai's cum soaked hand pushed three fingers in easily, his other hand grabbed Xiao Yu's ball sack, squeezing a little.

"Ah, AH. It's sensitive."

"You want my cock?"

un

"Where do you want it?"

Xiao Yu spread his ass wide to showcase his wet twitching hole.

"I like it when Mr Fen fucks me deep. Fuck me Mr Fen."