seven.

DIRECT MESSAGE
tchalamet
online
today 2:34 PM

tchalamet
landing in 40 minutes
are you still mad at me? 🥺

alexandraneville
yes

tchalamet
aw c'mon
can we at least be friends?

alexandraneville
I'll think about it
but consider it a no for now

tchalamet
fine
I'll text you when I land and get over with the security
seen

today 3:04 PM

tchalamet
im here
im going to my hotel rn
when r u free?

alexandraneville
meet me at 4pm at the café

tchalamet
aw c'mon:(
don't be rude
please
forgive me

alexandraneville
thinkin bout it
but we're gonna see
if ur not being a dick
again

tchalamet
meanie
im hurt
bye:(
seen

_._

"It's gonna be good". Rose tried to convince her best friend, who was currently loosing her mind over the fact that she was meeting with her ex.

"It's gonna be weird,and awkward". She threw herself onto her bed besides Rose, slowly tugging her hair behind her ear.

"If he's gonna be an asshole, just tell and I'll break every single bone inside his body". Alexandra bursts into laughter pulling Rose into a hug, both laughing together. They stayed like that for some time, no one saying a word.

"C'mon". Rose took Alexandra's hand and pulled her off the bed, making her stumble on her feat. "I hate this" said Alex who pulled herself up from the bed. "You need to do this, alright, it's gonna be all good"

Alex groaned while Rose said that and took her water bottle putting it in her little backpack. She was wearing blue ripped jeans with a white croptop and black sneakers.

They went downstairs,Alexandra's dogs running and playing around the house. She sat down, petting one of them. "You have to go" said Rose sitting in the door of the room. Alexandra nodded her head and stood up, going towards her friend.

They both left the house, Rose closing it behind her. They got into the car and Rose started driving to the café.

It was a little restaurant in the center of the city where she and Timothée used to go when they were still together. Alexandra was getting nostalgic as they got closer to the destination.

Rose noticed that and took her hand, saying that everything is gonna be alright. Alexandra nodded once again, her eyes almost filling with water.

When they arrived, Alexandra hesitated, looking straight to the entrance of the café, without saying anything. She got lost in her thoughts and memories, without noticing Rose was calling her name.

She turned her head to the girl who was looking at her. She grabbed Alexandra and pulled her into a tight hug, reminding once again that everything is gonna be fine.

Alexandra got out of the car, waving at Rose who drove away. She got into the restaurant and looked around to see if the waited one was there.

A few tables from the entrance she saw him. Standing there looking to his feet and saying something for himself.

_._
im still home, and the coronavirus situation is getting worse, love dat