fifteen.

here she was.

currently crying in her best friends arms because she just broke the heart of the man who loved her over the past 3 years.

" i cant do it". roger looked up at alex, her face red because she was on the verge of crying.

"what do you mean". that hit her. she had to tell him. that she didn't love him. that it was all a lie, just to cover up the fact that she has never been over timmy.

" i dont... ". she was looking for the right way to tell him what she felt, but in that moment every word felt like a harsh, painful way to describe what a meant.

"i dont think im able to love you, like you do " she finally said, looking up at him. he let out a sight and put the ring back in his pocket, sitting on the couch.

" i understand " he stated, after a few minutes. " you always seemed so cold, and... lost, that i figured out that you might not feel the same way " he said smiling a little, but you could definitely hear the pain and sadness in his voice.

alex let out a shaky breath, looking down at her feet " im so sorry". he stood up and moved closer, hugging her. " it's ok " he muttered with his face buried in the girls hair. he was trying to get those things he enjoyed for the past 3 years for the last time.

he then took the girl's face in his hands and placed his lips on hers for the last time. after that he took his jacket and let the house without looking back.

it's been 3 hours. the house never felt so cold. rose was petting alex's hair, while she sobbing. rose gave the idea of ordering some food, alex totally not agreeing, but gave in after she thought of the fact the she would probably not cook tonight.

" you're gonna be alright, don't worry, " rose took her friend's face in her hands and wiped the tears off with her sleeve. " go to sleep, " she said, alex nodding her head.

rose went back into the kitchen, looking out the window, observing the starry sky.

she then turned away from the window and took her phone, calling someone.

30 minutes later, someone knocked at their door. rose greeted him with a smile and showed where alex's room is.

alex felt a warm hands grabbing gently her shoulders. she opened her eyes slowly, them still being blurry after how much she cried.

when she rubbed her eyes and saw clearly who was in front of her, she burst into tears again, hugging him.

" it's alright alex, im here " said timothée who hugged her back.

_._

i was supposed to say something but i totally forgot?
i think this is the start of alzheimer for me lol