eleven.

"is this necessary?" asked alex as rose was driving up a hill. she said they were going on a "special day" which was terrifying for alex since she had no idea of what's going to happen.

"yes it is, you're going to thank me later" replied rose with her eyes fixed on the road. summer bummer by lana del rey was playing on the radio. the girls didn't say anything, both of them looking straight at the road.

around 30 minutes later, they arrived at a little restaurant. they both got out of the car, the sun immediately touching alex's soft skin. "you got me here just to eat at a fancy place?" asked alex as she took of her sunglasses.

"nope, this is not all" she said while taking out her phone and texting someone. she took alexandra's hand and went to the restaurant terrace.

as they arrived, there was a guy standing with his back at them, in a grey costume with his hands in his pockets and looking at the sea. he turned at the girls with a smile on his face. it was timothée.

"hey" he said to both of us. alex got out of rose's grip and started walking back to the car while muttering a "oh, hell no" under her breath.

rose caught her hand again just so alex could take it away again. "alex please, can you stop walking and hear me out" said rose a few feet away to alex. "no rose, i told you that i dont want to see, talk or have anything with him anymore. why can't you understand that." replied alexandra before starting walking again.

"wait, alexandra, it was my idea not rose's" said timothée to defend rose, who looked confused at him. "please, i just want to give you something, then you don't need to have anything related to me" he said in a calm voice.

she turned and looked at both them. "fine. what do u want to give me?" asked alex as she walked closer to timmy. he took out of his pocket an envelope and handed it to alex. she took it, then grabbed rose's hand and went inside to sit at a table.

"alex, are you alright?" asked rose as she was seeing the anger on alex's face. "no, im not fine, i told you that im done with him and his bullshit. this better be the last time we ever encounter with him" said alex looking straight into rose's eyes.

she didn't say anything, just looked down. they both ordered a coffee when the waiter came. "i think you should open the envelope" suggested rose, while looking at alex. she nodded her head. alex took the envelope and looked at it. on top of it, it was written in black ink "for alexandra neville". then she opened it. it was a whole paragraph wrote by timothée, as alex recognized his writing manner.

" dear alexandra,
it is hard to write this to you without being repetitive. i have a lot to tell you, and i know you'll never forgive me, but i am still going to try. i know what was between us is over and it will always be, but our friendship doesn't need to be lost just because of my actions even tho i dont really see how we will get along again. you were so stubborn when we were together and im sure you still are. and nothing is wrong with that, cuz that's what i loved at you. anyways that's not the point. what i want to say is that my heart has been hurting, emptiness and guilt traveling along my veins everytime i saw you. but it's you. it's always been you. and i messed that up. i cant quit you. i cant have you again. and that's ok. all i want is you to forgive me. "

alexandra was tearing up after reading the letter. she took rose in her hands and started crying together. then she looked in her eyes as like she was asking "should I", rose nodding. alex stood up, with the envelope in her hand. she went outside looking for someone.

when she found him he was still staying there, looking at the sea.

"timothée" said alex. he turned around to see the girl standing there with the letter in her hand. "so you read it" he asked. she nodded, looking down at her feet. then she hugged him, him doing the same. they both started crying.

that was the start of something new between the two.

ok, holy shit, i love this chapter smm omfg. anyway i finished the legend of korra so now i have time to write. totally unrelated but my bday is in 3 days (april 6) and i can't celebrate it bcs of the corona, very great.

anyway comments and like for a dt in the next chapter<33