nine.

"what are we doing here?" asked timmy, but was intrerupted as alexandra went to her door and opened it. she took her shoes and jacket off, timmy doing the same as alexandra closed the door behing him. alexandra procceded to walk in the living room, being followed by him.

timothee walked behind alex, looking at her home, her photos, her. he was just realizing how much her life change in a time of just 5 years. alexandra was sitting in the middle of the room observing timmy.

he pointed out a little framed picture on a shelf. "so this is roger, right?" he asked looking from the picture to alexandra. she nodded. "yes, that's him" she responded in a low voice. timothee was hesitant about his next question but still spitted it out. "a-are you happy with him? he said, stuttering. alexandra looked unsure, but serious and precise at the same time. "yes, very actually" she said calmly looking down.

from the corner of the door a little body moved towards the two people. "ohh hey buddy" said timmy as he bent down to pet the little dog. " this is stella, right? " she nodded as another dog entered the room. " and i guess this is max" said timmy in a happy voice. alexandra smiled at the 3 crackheads staying on her floor. a few seconds later a big man with 2 bags full of groceries entered the room. alexandra and timmy both looked up at the man. " hey guys " he said the man who timothee figured out it was roger. alexandra's boyfriend.

he went closer to alexandra and kissed her saying " hi babe ". she nodded in respond letting him go to the kicthen counter that was right beside them. " so, alexandra " he siad while putting doen the groceries. " tell me about your friend. i really didn't knew you invited friends over for dinner. i thought we were going to be alone " he said while winking at her.

alexandra looked at roger then timmy before letting out a giggle and saying " oh, he's not staying over for dinner , we just " she stopped and looked at timothee dissappointed before stating that they just met at a cafe.

timmy understood that look trying not to show too much hurt, even tho it hurted him. she had to lie to her boyfriend because of him. " oh, alright then, ill start making the dinner " he said smiling at her, alexandra giving a " thank you " in return.

alex went closer to timothee mimicking a " c'mon " to him. he stood up, making eye contact with roger who was still at the counter. he followed her to the front door with the dogs following them. she gave him his jacket and slightly opened the door waiting for timmy to get dressed.

" why did you invited me if you had a dinner planned with him? and honestly why the fuck did you get me to your house? " said timothee in an annoyed voice. " because that's where everything ended " she said shortly and precisely. " now, have a great night, goodbye " she said, closing the door.

timmy was there now, standing on her front porch beinh confused as hell. " what the fuck am i going to do now"

_._

alina put me to write this chapter since she was so cApTiVaTeD about my book. hope ur happy now loser.

anyways vote and comment for a dt (dedicated to) in the next chapter