WAYS YOU CAN HELP!

hi guys, it's me again.

im here to try and spread awareness about what's happening in the world right now again by giving ways you can help :)

before that I wanna let everybody know what acab means because apparently a lot of people dont know.

acab stands for all cops are bastards. but this statement is directed towards to the corrupt system that they are under that protect bad cops.

anyways here are some ways you can help:

sign petitions.

ok so, if you didn't see, the george floyd change.org petition gathered over 12 million signs so if you didn't sign it, please do it!

(just search up change.org petition george floyd)

there are a bunch of other petitions, for other black people that have been murdered/arrested by cops for no reason/a stupid reason, so please go and sign those too!! it takes just 2 minutes. just enter your name and your email! if you have more emails you can sign multiple times!

(there are a bunch of petitions that you can sign on the card linked in my bio)

text or call.

- text "justice" to 668366

- text "floyd" to 55156

- get in contact with the district attorney and Minneapolis Mayor and leave a message for them demanding that the 4 officers including Derek Chauvin( badge #1087 )and Tou Thao (badge #7162) are arrested for the murder of George Floyd.

Minneapolis Mayor’s Office, Jacob Frey.
- (612) 673-2100

Minneapolis District Attorney, Mike Freeman.
- (612) 348-5550 or email: citizeninfo@hennepin.us

Minneapolis PD E-Mails:
police@minneapolismn.gov
minneapolis311@minneapolismn.gov
policereview@minneapolismn.gov
Internal Affairs Number:
- 612-673-3074

( more info and other contact information on the carrd link! )

Donate.

Donate by streaming this playlist:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtooIklzheqzORPbQBiEZKsw2T4s6SUxv

Donate with NO MONEY:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bCgLa25fDHM&feature=youtu.be

Donate to International Donation Places, to the victims, to the protestors, to black owned businesses, organizations and other important places, link on the carrd!

(International payment should work on any sites with paypal and credit or debit donations!)

FOR PROTESTORS!!

DO NOT share pictures or videos including protester’s faces or identifying features, the police WILL find and charge them.

Research Protests Before Attending!!!

Many white supremacist groups are creating fake protests and your life could be in danger. Many are police traps as well, RESEARCH

Phone Numbers To Call For Unlawful Arrests In Protesting Areas:

310-313-3700 - LA
210- 227-1515 - SATX
804-291-8520 - Richmond VA
783-346-6322 - NY
612-444-2654 - Minneapolis
404-689-1519 - ATL
484-758-0388 - Philadelphia
502-705-0081 - Louisville
919-769-2087 - Raleigh NC
210-858-7997 - San Antonio

if you're going to any protest, please be careful! you might get hurt because some of this cops have no chills.

PLEASE VISIT THE CARRD LINKED ON MY ACCOUNT, it's really important and it got a lot of useful information! educate yourself on this subject, see how you can help.

Before anyone attacking me, yes, this is all information form the carrd because I know a lot of people will ignore this and won't visit the link, so I had to share it here since I have a platform and I wanna use it!

Remember, this is not a joke. This is not some stupid trend that will die after some time. This is a serious issue that has been around for YEARS. now, the black community, is sick of being treated like they don't matter. everyone matters. every single life. doesn't matter your color. doesn't matter your ethnicity. doesn't matter your sexuality. doesn't matter your religion. your life matters.

I am fully white and I am gonna use my privilege to spread awareness about this as much as I can. Even tho I can't really do much because I'm still a minor after all, I have a platform here on wattpad and also on Instagram and I am gonna use it to do good and to bring justice!

If you're racist, homophobic, islamophobic (dunno if I wrote it write, im sorry)transphobia, sexism etc. please unfollow me. this is a safe place for everyone and I won't tolerate if you're any of those things I listed above.

don't believe media censorship! a lot of clips shown on tv aren't the FULL CLIPS, SHOWING WHAT THE POLICE IS ACTUALLY DOING AT THE PROTESTS!

please be aware and help, don't stay silent!

by the way, as I said, I'm not black so if anything here steps over boundaries, please lmk and I'll delete them!

anyways, it's June already, which means it's pride month. if you didn't knew im bisexual and I'm proud. All the love to every gay/lesbian/bi/pan/trans/queer person out here, I just wanna let you know that you're loved and youre valid and please never chance for the sake of others, I love you mwah<3

I hope everyone is doing fine in this time. I love you and my dms on here are always open if you need to talk or vent(also on my Instagram @/hyakuya.aep , but I'm a little scared bcs of the pridefall/fancam situation)

love yall, check the carrd in my bio mwah<3

~ valeria