eight.

almost imediatelly after she entered the cafe, he ripped his eyes off his feet and looked at her. he smiled softly, making a sigh with his hand to the girl that was meant to make her come to the table.

she understood the message and started slowly to walk towards the table where timothee was standing. she sat down, putting her bad beside her.

he greeted her with a lovely hi, her doing the same. it was an awkward silence. timothee was looking at his feet, probably trying to keep his calm while alexandra was just simply staring at him.

they made eye contact for a second before timothee put his hands on the table and started saying "alexandra, i know you hate me right now and you probably want to punch me and i honestly cant blame you for that. what i did was wrong, and i know that, i know that better than anyone else. and im so so sorry. i was hurt. and i just wanted to make you suffer too" he let out a sigh. his voice was shaky and he was on the verge of crying. " alexandra, i wanted us to meet here again, even after 5 years so we can figure things out, not in our relationship but in our friendship. look, you are so amazing and funny and humble and everything and just being your friend is enough for me because at least i dont totally lose you. i know i fucked up everything but please give me a chance and let's work things out so we dont die with this hate thingh between us"

he was crying and you could literally feel the pain and guilt in his voice. alexandra was looking down at her feet thinking of what could she possibly say. " i have waited 3 years for you to come back but you didn't" she finally said in a raspy voice. "i tried so fucking hard to let my feeling for you die, but they never did unless someone made me realize i was still going crazy over a guy who was probably never coming back" she was on the verge of crying too. " you know stella, right? my first dog. i got her so i can have some campanionship and help me get throught this. patricia, my friend, made me go out with roger so i can forget you. and that's when i realized i didn't need to sit and wait for someone to come back to me. i had to move on and enjoy life again without denying every guy that tried to get with me just because i still had feelings for you. i couldn't live like that, i was torturing myself because you decided to be a dick and leave me that day just because i wanted to help you. if it wasn't me, you prolly would've been dead too along with marticia and trevor" said alexandra who was crying too. timothee was looking down, not even trying to make eye contact with the girl.

nobody dared to anything. they were both crying and trying to figure out what to say next so they wouldn't make the situation worse. they both ordered milkshakes, timothee with vanilla and alexandra with chocolate.

they both were quiet and awkward, tense heating up between them every time they were making eye contact. timothee finally cleared up his throat, looking up from his drink, alexandra doing the same. "can we at least be friends please? we can be buddies and dont hate each other so much like we do, honestly it's just bullshit"

alexandra hesitated for a moment and then nodded her head lookind down at her drink. timmy nodded too, the awful silence setting between them two again.

alexandra stood up, making timmy look up at her. " come with me " she said taking her things. timothee looked confused but followed here without hesitation. she went in the street and started walking. it was 6pm when they left and it was already dark out outside. the walked in silence for around 40 minutes and then arrived at their destination.

alexandra's house.

_._

hey yall hope you enjoy this book so far,also thanks for 234 reads aksjsk ily all. also im staying home till may 15th bcs of the coronavirus but this date might be extended if this shit gets worse. anyways im so bored, i literally might go crazy. anyways uhh wash ur fucking hands and drink ur water<3 oh also stream wish you were sober by conan gray.

(also sorry for my grammar mistakes, im writing this from my computer and it's so much different from my phone)