nineteen.

timothée walked down the stairs of alex's house just to find her in the kitchen looking through the food cabinets.

she looked up at him and smiled, " good morning, " and went back to looking through the closets.

he looked confused at her. " what are you looking for? "

she looked back at him," food. "

" why? " he asked her again.

" because im hungry "

" why don't you just make something"

" because im lazy "

he let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes. " well, im sorry to inform you but we don't have any food. "

alexandra stopped searching and looked at him, straight in the eyes, without saying anything. " then we're going to the store "

" good luck with that, im going back to sleep, " said timmy, yawning.

she was supposedly going to the front door, but turned around immediately after hearing what timothée said with big eyes. " i said we, which means, you're coming with me "

timothée turned from the other side of the room to face her. " no, im not coming with you "

" yes , you are "

" no, im not "

" yEs, you are "

" nO, im not "

" timothée hal chalamet "

" alexandra marie neville "

they both were looking at each other trying not to burst into laughter. " you're coming with me, " said alex after a few seconds.

" no, i am not "

timothée then turned around to go back into his room, when alex grabbed his hand and dragged him (gently) towards the front door, " timothée hal chalamet, you're coming with me to the store or you ain't eating tonight, you decide "

he looked and her at let out a sigh, " alright, fine " he said in the end, making the girl smirk while getting into the car.

" wait, im still in my pjs "

" too late, chalamet "

alex drove to the nearest store and got out of the car with timmy following her.

they walked and when they were at the entrance, alex suddenly stopped making timothée almost bump in her. she was looking through her pockets.

" what happened? "

she looked at him. " i forgot the shopping list "

he rolled his eyes and grabbed by her arm, dragging her (again, gently) into the store, "you're a woman, you're gonna remember, it shouldn't be that hard, plus you have me. "

alex rolled her eyes, following timmy.

they went to the breakfast cereal aisle first, taking some waffles,  cereals and pop tarts. then to the bread aisle and took some bread, then went to the dairy aisle taking some butter, cheese, milk and yougurt. after that they went to the produce aisle taking some fruits and vegetables.

as they were on their way to pay, timothee stopped and looked for his wallet, realizing he forgot it home.

" alex, we have a problem ".

" what? "

" i um.....forgot my wallet at home "

she started blankly at him with wide eyes. as they were looking at each other, the cashier called the next in line which were the dumbasses who couldn't pay.

they both turned their view to the lady and then looked back at each other.

they both turned around and went back to the exit.

" what are we gonna do now? " asked timothée.

" ok, first off, shut the fuck up, second, we're gonna go home and get the money and come back " said alex.

he nodded and went back to their car and driving back home. she then told him to leave and get his wallet from the house. he was supposed to come back in approximately 5 minutes, instead it took the dumbass 15 minutes to find it.

" sorry, I forgot where I put it " he said while getting in the car. alexandra was staring at him like she was about to kill him.

she then drove off, getting to the market just to realize they were on their break.

timothée tried to comfort her, but she was a literal cinnamon roll about to explode. she took timmy by the arm and got back into the car putting him to drive this time.

when they arrived back home, she threw herself into the bed, and started crying of frustration. timmy got beside her and started cuddling her, which resulted into them falling asleep.

_._

andddddd it's here, the chapter y'all have been waiting for. im so sorry this is so bad and i hate this chapter sO MUCH but I just felt like I had to finish it already. anyways, i don't know what to write anymore? im gonna try to finish this story but rn i just have 0 inspiration and motivation. but besides that, i seriously wanna thank y'all for all the support on this book, like, it got 8k reads which is insane bcs I never had so much reads on an actual story. thank you for all the nice comments, i love you all<3

OK ANYWAYS, I had this idea for like....30 minutes?and I was going to ask yall what u think. ok so ik probably a lot of people here don't watch anime. neither did I when I started this book and that was like in march. anyways I got really into anime lately and I already have watched like 11 animes(in a spawn of a month and a half, I started watching anime on April 25) and rn I'm watching demon slayer. anyways I was thinking if I should make like a recommendation/opinion book where I give my opinion on different animes I watch/watched. IDK IF THIS MAKES SENSE OF ITS A GOOD IDEA SO PLEASE TELL SKSJSK.

ok, um, check the carrd in my bio mwah ily bye