Background

Olivia didn't really go on social media. Sure she had an account and posted on it, but she had to essentially have one. She definitely didn't understand how she even accumulated 4.8 M followers. All she did was post memes and cat pictures onto the feed.
Olivia didn't follow anyone either. She didn't want a reminder of how perfect everyone's life seemed to be. Of course you are always told that people on social media live through rose coloured glasses but Olivia's shattered pretty dramatically.

She hit onto the YouTube app next and saw that the YouTuber MackZBoss had uploaded a new video.
Specifically, about her. The title read The mystery of Gumacho: uncovering her background and transformation through season 1-7.

Quite a long title. The thumbnail showed Olivia from Season 1,4 and 7 along with the title written in white and block capitals.
The pictures of Olivia were so stereotypical to that season. The first one showed a toothy grinned eight year old, with all the life in the world etched onto her tiny face.
Fast forward three seasons and it seemed to be a different person. Of course that moment was in S4 so maybe it wasn't a surprise to see that she had felt the effects of her actions.
Olivia was of course taller having now started to undergo more changes from puberty. There was slight acne on her lower cheek and creeping into her chin and eye shadow now evident.
What of course everyone was looking at though was what became almost synonymous with the then nearly twelve year old, her signature scowl. It gave the true impression of a moody teen that the producers wanted.

Yet the photo that perhaps ghosted Olivia  the most was the most recent one. To say she had become a shadow of herself was an understatement, with her face appearing grey.
Gumacho now appeared thinner (although she knew why ) and perhaps even more alarming was her eyes red and distorted .
Olivia now remembered that photo and was grateful that not everything was shown.
Her facial expression was...expressionless. There was no giveaway on the human being left inside.

Eventually Olivia clicked on the video, immediately a disclaimer popped up saying not everything mentioned in the video has been proven to be true.
Olivia appreciated that. She heard so many people jump to the conclusion about her.
Ok well enough about that, here's the video:

"Olivia Gumacho was definitely for me, the most interesting person on this ENTIRE SHOW. Period.
I'm sure you've heard about the reunion and I've realised I've never done a video about Olivia.
So I'm going to be looking at everything. From her background to her time on the show from season one to seven, plus why people should be concerned about Olivia instead of putting her down.
Let's get into it.

Olivia Cristína Costello was born on the 22nd of November 2002 in the Bronx, New York.
It's a petty well known fact that Marissa was just sixteen when she had her. In fact when her own mum found out she was pregnant, she was kicked out the house for 'Bring shame on the family' .
Now it's unknown where Marissa stayed during her pregnancy.
She revealed to Lifetime that she chose Olivia's name as there was an olive tree outside the room she gave birth and Olivia was like an 'Olive branch reaching out for a fresh beginning' after Marissa's rebellious nature in smoking weed, drinking etc that she claimed started when she was 13.
Now you guys probably already know that Marissa was taught by Abby Lee Miller and her mum.
She was said to be at the time, Abby's greatest ever student and not long after giving birth, was visited by her former teacher.
Abby clearly saw Marissa's state and when she realised that the newborn was foster bound, offered to help look after baby Via while Marissa continued her studies.

Olivia had to pause the video. Her first ever memory was of her about the age of one and a half, perched on Miller's lap, on the metro from New York to Pittsburgh.
She resumed it.