Moving out

Breast cancer seemed to run through the family on the maternal side. Marissa's gran and mom both had it an ultimately succumbed to it the only time they had it.

What many people don't know is that Marissa herself was diagnosed with it in season six.
It had been spotted early on so thankfully, the then 30-year old was able to beat it.

That didn't stop the effect it had on her eldest child. Via was stressed , having to now be the mother to her younger brothers as well as having exams at school. Not to mention dance as well.

The only people who knew about it apart from the family were the producers (they kind of have to know) and Abby.

The next day was filming and the girls were going to perform the solos.
The girls were told to go to the dressing room.
All of a sudden, they saw Gia appear with all their costumes, either recreated or had been stored in immaculate condition.
"OMG!" JoJo squealed as she ran towards the choreographer, clearly excited over what she was going to wear.

Via waited until all the girls took their outfits, before thanking Gia and taking hers.
Everyone was showing theirs off. "Let's see yours Via!" Kendall peered over her mirror.

Via lifted hers up. At first glance, it appeared to just be a silk, white gown.
It was slightly transparent though with holes making to easy for Via to instantly rip it off and underneath hid a sparkly, royal blue leotard with sequins scattering from her left shoulder to between her breasts.
AUTHORS NOTE: THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING TO IT

 AUTHORS NOTE:  THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING TO IT

"I'm jealous." Mackenzie muttered much to everyone else's amusement.

The girls even had their makeup done and were taken to a nearby theatre, to perform their solos which were pretty cool. Via was grateful that it would only be happening in front of the girls, moms and the crew.
It was a lot of people yes, but nothing like the audience and judges presence at the competitions.

Kendall went first, performing 'DOA'.

It was definitely one of Via's favourite solos from her and it made her happy to see how proud Jill was from her. Even if that hurt her personally.

Then it was Nia, performing 'Goodbye Maya'.

It was a beautiful tribute and Via was proud of how much progress Nia had made. She truly deserved all the opportunities she was getting.

Next up, was Mackenzie, with 'Sink or Swim'.