Oxygen

Surprisingly, the room was quite quiet.
It was Kendall in the end who spoke up. "Via was involved a lot."
The girls turned to her which only made her more uncomfortable.
It was Jill who ended up speaking for her. "Well Honey, Via was on the show for seven seasons."

"Nia wasn't even involved half as much." Maddie pointed out.
This was all making Via feel even worse. She could never be the good one. Abby always told her that.

"I didn't know..." Melissa seemed a bit lost for words "that Chloe and Via weren't friends anymore."

"And whose fault was that?" Kalani's rhetorical question got a lot of agreement and Via decided to zone out.

Even when Jeff was speaking, Via wasn't playing attention. She was brought back by the sounds of the chairs screeching against the floor as everyone got up.
"What's going on?" Via asked.
"We're all going to recreate our favourite solo."
Brynn told her.

                             WHAT?

Via didn't dance anymore. The show had killed her passion for it.
Now Jeff was going about asking the names for the music the girls would be dancing to.

Via had to think on the spot. She had done a lot of solos on the show, the other mums would be more than happy to remind anyone of that.
"So...Via, what's the name of your song?"

Gulping, she replied "Oxygen by Andrew Austin."