CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Tatum sat in the living room of her childhood home, sipping on a beer and trying to keep her mind off of Jax. After her kiss with Jax, Tatum decided it was for the best if she spent the next night or two at her father's house. The blue haired woman's mind was all sorts of fucked up, she would be lying if she said Jax's lips on hers didn't feel good, but her mind was screaming Angel's name as soon as Tatum felt herself melt into Jax's kiss. Tatum had no fucking idea what to do, but she needed to figure it out and soon because two of the men she cared about the most were about to get hurt if she didn't.

The blue haired woman ignored the sound of the door opening, and heavy footsteps entering the house. She figured it was just her father coming home to grab a few things before going back to spend the night at the clubhouse to fill himself with booze and croweater pussy. Tatum had spent hardly anytime with Ty while she was in Charming, and she doubt that would be changing.

"Tatum." Cal walked into the living room of his father's home, his blue eyes staring at his older sister sitting on the couch in a daze. Cal had felt like shit for not spending much time with Tatum while she was in Charming. He was the reason she was here to begin with, but he had been busy with club shot and Ima that he hadn't gotten any proper brother sister time. "You okay, sis?" Cal asked.

Tatum closed her eyes and shook her head, snapping herself out of her daze as her brother's voice reached her ear. "Yeah. I'm fine, Cal." The blue haired woman said with a small smile taking over her face. Tatum was surprised to see Cal standing in front of her. She hadn't seen much of her little brother since her first night back in town.

"You know you can tell me anything, little big sister." Cal said, earning a laugh from Tatum at the use of the nickname he had given her when he was younger.

"I know, big little brother." She said with a laugh. "I'm trying to figure things out in this loco brain of mine." Tatum said while placing a finger against her temple. Tatum knew she could talk to Cal about anything, but she didn't want to burden him with her fucked up drama. Plus, she knew Cal had always been team Jax, and she really didn't want to hear him being Jax's cheerleader right now.

Cal nodded. He knew whatever was going on in that brain of Tatum's most likely had to do with Jax Teller and Angel Reyes, and if Tatum didn't want to spill her guts to him right now then he wasn't going to push her to. "You wanna go get ice cream with me?" He asked, watching a look of confusion cross Tatum's face. "Ima's craving it." He explained.

Tatum rolled her eyes at Ima's name. She had yet to have another encounter with the blonde since their unpleasant lunch, and for that she was thankful. If she could make the rest of her two weeks in Charming without seeing Ima again then she'd be even more thankful.

"Just give her a chance, Tatum." Cal practically begged. He wanted his future wife and sister to get along more than anything. He wanted the two most important women in his life to actually be able to be in the same room together without rolling their eyes and cursing each other under their breath.

Tatum nodded, deciding it was better to keep her comments about Ima to herself. "Come on, let's go get your pregnant fiancée some ice cream." She said while putting her half empty beer bottle on the coffee table, and throwing on one of Angel's plaid button ups over her tank top.

•••

Tatum leaned against the cool, brick building on Main Street as she waited for Cal to return with ice cream. Of course she requested for Cal to bring back some cookie dough ice cream for herself. Tatum watched as people walked by her, some were teenagers with their friends, others mother's and father's with their screaming children, and couples holding hands and smiling at each other. The blue haired woman felt a sadness take over her body as she watched the couples giggling and kissing each other. She wasn't sure if she'd ever have anything close to what those couples had, but damn she wanted it badly.

"Tatum James?"

Tatum turned her head at the sound of a voice calling her name. A groan escaped her lips as she noticed Wendy fucking Case walking towards her. The blue haired woman had never like Wendy Case, she was just a fucking junkie who saw an opportunity to worm her way into Jax's life once Tara and Tatum were gone from Charming.

"In the flesh." Tatum said with sarcasm. Where the fuck was Cal? How long could it possibly take to get ice cream? She really did not want to be having a conversation of any kind with Wendy.

"You look great. I love the hair." Wendy said with a smile as she pointed towards Tatum's blue hair. "I didn't know you were back in Charming. I mean, last I heard you were living in some small town in Southern California." Wendy elaborated.

"I'm not back." Tatum said simply. "Last I heard you overdosed and were in rehab." Tatum knew it was a bitchy thing for her to say, but she really didn't like Wendy, and she especially didn't like that Jax had been married to her.

"Yeah." Wendy nodded. "I was, but I'm doing better now." The brunette said, but her voice didn't sound all too convincing to Tatum. "I, uh heard Cal's getting married."

"Yeah." Tatum nodded, keeping her answers simple and short.

"I was surprised when I heard he was marrying Ima." Wendy said. "I mean it must be a little bit awkward knowing Jax's history with her."

"What?" Tatum asked with confusion in her voice. "What do you mean?" She asked almost afraid of Wendy's response.

"Shit." Wendy muttered. "I didn't realize you didn't know." The brunette said as she looked at Tatum with pity in her eyes.

Tatum felt like she had been slapped. She didn't need Wendy to explain to know that Jax's history with the blonde porn star meant he had fucked her, and probably more than once. The blue haired woman walked away from Wendy and down the dimly lit sidewalk. She didn't want to hear anymore and she certainly didn't want to be in this fucking town anymore.

•••

A/N: Things are about to get messier. Thank you so much for the votes, views, and comments! I appreciate them so much ❤️ Sorry if there's any mistakes it's unedited