CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

Angel practically ran out of SAMCRO's clubhouse once the meeting between Mayans and Crows was over. He wanted to make it back to Santo Padre as fast as possible and he wanted Tatum back in his arms even faster. Angel could hear Jax following closely behind him but the tattooed Mayan paid no attention to the blonde VP. He had more important things to do than deal with the basic white bot who thought he was god's gift to women.

"You hear from her yet?" Jax asked with anger coursing throughout his body. He had still yet to hear a word from Tatum, but he had a feeling the Mayan knew something by the smug smile on his face when he walked into their clubhouse, and by the way he practically ran out of there once their meeting was over like he had more important places to be.

Angel stayed silent as he made his way to his bike, a feeling of satisfaction took over his body knowing he knew that Tatum was safe and Jax Teller didn't, and he wasn't about to tell him where his mi sol was either.

"Don't worry about it, Teller." Angel said. "Matter of fact don't fuckin' worry about Tatum anymore either."

"Where the fuck is she, Reyes?" Jax hissed while grabbing a hold of Angel's arm. "Just cause you fuck her doesn't mean you have a fuckin' claim on her. She's SAMCRO's Princess not yours." He stated smugly.

Angel pulled his arm from out of Jax's grip and stared at the blonde biker with pure hatred in his brown eyes. He fucking hated Jax Teller, and if the Mayans weren't allies with SAMCRO, then the pretty boy would be catching some fists right now.

"I could say the same thing to you, Teller." Angel spat. "Just cause you two have history doesn't mean shit. You're no fuckin' good for her, and she's no one's Princess. Tatum doesn't belong to SAMCRO or Mayans. She's her own fuckin' person."

Before Jax could respond to Angel's words he saw the all too familiar flash of red as it entered the lot of TM. He knew that color anywhere. "Tatum." He smiled as he quickly made his way towards her red mustang. Jax had no doubt that Angel was behind him, but he didn't care.

"Jesus Christ, Tatum." Jax said once he reached the blue haired woman. "You fuckin' leave and don't tell anyone! We didn't know what the fuck happened to you!" His voice was raising as he spoke and he hadn't meant to yell at her, but he was so fucking scared something horrible happened to her. "Are you okay?" Jax asked softly as he pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm fine, Jax." Tatum said with a sigh.

Her eyes looked over Jax's shoulder and connected with Angel's warm brown ones. She gave him a smile, one that she hoped showed all of her emotions because right now seeing Angel was all she cared about. It didn't matter that she was in Jax's arms, she'd much rather be in Angel's for the rest of her life. That fuzzy feeling she felt whenever she woke up in his arms really was love, and she wanted that feeling for the rest of her life.

"Where did you go?" Jax asked with his arms still tightly wrapped around Tatum.

"Home." Tatum said simply, her eyes still connected with Angel's. "We gotta talk, Jax." She said while pulling herself out of his tight embrace.

"Yeah we do." Jax said in agreement. "You can go now, Reyes. She's back and safe with me." Jax said while turning to look at Angel with a smirk on his face.

Angel shook his head. "Yeah she's real fuckin' safe with you." He said with sarcasm.

"Stop." Tatum said while shaking her head. "Both if you fucking stop it. Jax, I need to talk to you so stop being a dick and let's go talk, and Angel I'll talk to you later." She promised with a smile. Tatum desperately wanted to kiss him but she didn't think it was the best idea to do that in front of Jax.

Angel nodded with a small smile on his face, he reached out and grabbed Tatum's hand for a moment before walking off towards his bike. He hoped their talk went better than the talk she was about to have with Jax.

"C'mon darlin'." Jax smiled as he wrapped his arm around Tatum's shoulders. "Let's talk." He said as he lead them towards the clubhouse.

Tatum nodded and took in a deep breath. It was now or never.

•••

It was eerily quiet as Tatum sat on the bed in Jax's dorm room, so many thoughts were running through her head and she was trying to form one coherent thought before opening her mouth. It was proving to be a difficult task though.

"I'm not staying in Charming." Tatum finally spoke. It was the first coherent thought to stay in her mind, and she needed Jax to understand that Charming wasn't her home anymore. "Santo Padre is my home, Jax. Charming hadn't been my home for a long time and it never really felt like home to me." The blue haired woman explained.

"You can't leave me again, Tatum." Jax pleaded as he squatted down in front of her. "I love you." He blurted while looking into her eyes. He needed Tatum to know how he felt, granted he didn't want to tell her like this, but she was going to leave and he couldn't have that.

"No, you don't." Tatum said with a sigh. "You love Tara." She said bluntly. "I was always your second choice." She said. Tatum had always known Tara was the real love of Jax's life, and maybe many years ago she'd be happy to hear Jax Teller saying he loved her, but not now.

"I think you love the idea of us, Jax. It would be easier for you if you did really love me. You wouldn't have to deal with all the bullshit from your mom about Tara, and you would have someone who's use to this type of life, but we're not meant to be together." She said with a small smile. "We're not good for each other and I don't love you. I love Angel." Her voice was firm as she said those words out loud for the first time. Fuck. Tatum James really fucking loved Angel Reyes.

"You know, I always thought you would be by my side. I always thought you'd make a great queen." Jax said with a sad smile.

He was going to loose Tatum once again, but maybe it was for the best. She had a whole life away from Charming, and away from the toxicity of SAMCRO. Jax just wanted the best for his best friend and it seemed she had found that.

"I don't wanna be queen." Tatum said.

She placed a kiss on Jax's cheek and stood up from the bed. It was time for Tatum to go get her man. It was time for her to finally be with who she had belonged with this whole time.

•••

A/N: So I'm thinking probably only two more chapters left 😭 Sequel ? Possibly. Thank you all so much for the votes, comments, and views! It means so much to me ❤️ P.S. Check out my Alvarez story!