Part - 4 💟

Part - 4 💟

Hi, guys this chap is a bit long, I hope you like it.

Please feel free.

Edited
______________

Rajveer.....

When we are dancing i held her tightly to myself. She try to move but I didn't lose my grip on her And even held her tight bit more.
My gaze fell suddenly on her lips. I want to kiss her their very instantly but I stop myself.
"Mrs. Taniya Rajveer Khurna did you like this closeness. " I asked her while getting more close to her.
She didn't said anything. I again asked
" tell me Tani, did you like it or not? "

She doesn't reply.

" Tell me Tani. " I again asked her.

" Yes. " She said

I want to ask her if can I kiss her or not.
" I want to kiss your those petal like lips, may I?" I asked and look on her lips.
But in the next moment she jerked me away and went out from stage.

I fell very frustrated. Why is she behave with me like this.

Was not she the one who said that she like my closeness.
Was she tell is all lie?

Didn't she feel anything?

After party I didn't said anything to her in the car.

Why I should say anything to her when she is the one who doesn't want with me anything.

I decide that from today I will ignore her.
Because if i see her I might not control on my emotion and do something she might not like.

*******

It's almost three month from that day and I success ignoring her these three months. There is also some time when she try to asked anything but i somehow escape from her without saying.

I know how much i want to talk to her and wanted to lost in her those beautiful eyes.

I always look her with love when i get any chance and if she caught i look at her like there is only hate not love.

And that time I know how much my heart feel pain.

In these three months I go home late only I ignored her.

But today she is alone at home because mom dad goes somewhere and my little sister goes to her friends house for birthday party and staying their tonight.

Mom almost threatened me to go home early and now I am in middle of the road while going home.

I reach home and I notice their is not any servant only leaving a watchman.
I went inside and I see her standing there with corner of my eyes but went direct to my room.

I heard clicking sound of heel behind me. But i didn't turn.
I went direct in washroom. I heard a knock and she said that dinner is ready. I only said okay.

I take a quick shower and Wear my track pant and a t-shirt and went downstairs to have my dinner.

I set on my chair and she serve me dinner and I stilled seeing my all favorite food. Why on the earth she prepare my favorite food.

I start to have my dinner without looking at her. Today is first time in these three month that I didn't take a glance on her.

She to set beside me and serve herself. I only see her taking a little bit of food from the dishes.

Why she is not taking required food for her diet. But why I care?

Do what she wants to do. I finish and went to my room.