3) 🌺

3) 🌺

▫▫▫▫▫▫

▫▫▫▫▫▫

She was sitting at backyard when three elder ladies of the house come and set on chair putting tea, or snacks and behind them others family members also come and sit.

"The marriage got postpone as her brother is not able to come early." Javed Umer father said while sipping his tea.

She stop hearing it and looked at him who is looking at her from a long time.

Seeing him looking at her she look towards her lap.

After when she finish her tea she excused herself saying she have to study as her exam is coming

After when she finish her tea she excused herself saying she have to study as her exam is coming. And 7 pair of eyes follow her.

"Didn't Zareen aapi studying out of limit nowadays." Farah said as Zareen was never keen about her study before that much that she leave spending time with her cousins.

"Farah, Zoya let's go we also have assignment to finish." Rabiya said as she to remember about her study.

"Yeah. If we didn't do it then the teacher of ours will kill us this time." Farah said and last part in a whisper so only Rabiya and Zoya can heard her.

"Ammi I also have some work." Aariz said and stood up while indicating Huma with his eyes.

"Huma give me the file whom I told you in the morning." He said without looking at her and start to go while Huma look at his back with confusion. But stand up and follow him.

"Fiza you also go and have rest it's not good sitting this much in this condition. Jishaan take her in your room." Salma said, and they both nodded their had while Jishaan help her to reach their room. Fiza is eight months pregnant.

After this there is a silence for some time.

"So this is right that you are married." Jainab Javed wife asked looking at him.