7.) 🌺

7.) 🌺

----

-----

-----

"Zareen.. Where is my wallet..." Zain shouted from the room ..while Zareen is helping others ladies in making the breakfast....

Zareen went hearing it in the room but getting inside she find him lazily laying on bed with casual clothes...

She is gaping at him... As if he is not going out so why he is asking about the wallet...

"What

"What... Give me the wallet.. " Zain said looking at her and ignoring her gaping face...

Zareen give it to him taking it from its place....

He forward his hand to take it... She was placing it on his hand when he holds her with another hand and pulled her... And she landed on over him...

He turned and now he is hovering over her tiny self... While she is just nervous not looking at him....

"Did you forget..." He whisper huskily in her ear and bite her earlobe... She is feeling shy all way....

"Wh....What..." Zareen asked breathless looking at him....

"That don't be ready like this..." Zain said trailing his finger over her face.... Feeling his touch she close her eyes...

"Now.. What should I do.." Zain asked her in whisper and placing kisses on her earlobe....

She clutched his shirt in her fist when his lips touch her ear.

He stop and face her and find her cute as she is closing her eyes with so much force.....

Zareen open her eyes when she didn't feel his Kisses And come face to face with his....