Part - 5 💓

Part - 5 💓

_______________

Kabir

Did she really love me? Or just say in front of her family.

'If she is not in love with you she will not kiss you then, stupid.' My mind said.

Yeh right.

What is happening to me?

I look at her family and see them frowning at us.

"I want to meet your parents Kabir. Tell them we will come tomorrow evening." Her dad said looking serious at us.

I just nodded . I look at her with corner of my eyes and see her blushing.

Now why is she blushing?

They give us pointed look and walk away.

"Tell me why are you blushing. There your parents is want to meet my parents and don't know what they will say to them?" I said and set on bed feeling frustrated.

"And what is with you saying we love.
I just said I like you but I don't know that I love you or not and top of that you said we love each other." I said without looking at her

" I love you." I heard her

Why she is not understanding that and saying she love me...... What did she say?

I looked at her how can she love me just in two kiss.

'like you, as you start liking her just kissing her first time.' my mind again said.

"From when?" I asked but don't want to.

"What?"

"I mean from when you love me. Did you feel same kissing me as I feel. " I asked

She shook her head and said.
"I love you from the time when we meet." She said and my eyes widen.

From that long so why didn't she tell me?
"Then why didn't you tell me?" I asked frowning at her.

She looked down.

"Tell me, why?" I asked

"I wanted to but you are just busy in yourself and didn't wanted to left your one week... " She was saying but I cut her off pressing my lips to her because I don't want to listen about my one week things.
I am starting to hate myself. How can I do all this??

"I don't know from when I will start to love you but for now I like you." I whisper near her lips and joined my forehead with hers.

"So now I should go." I said releasing her. She hummed.

"Bye." I said turning towards her.

"Bye." She said and i come out from her room.
I just went silently out without making any sound where her family is talking.

I reached my house and inform mom about what her parents said?

I come to my room ad just smiled thinking what happened today.

Tomorrow evening

I am pacing in my room thinking why her parents wanted to meet my parents.
I heard doorbell ringing and set on my bed thinking now what will happen.

I heard my name and went where they are sitting and got surprised seeing her also there.
I thought only her parents come but she and her brother also with them.

I greet them and set on sofa.

"So, did your son tell anything to you?" Her dad said not in so sweet tone.
I gulped.
And my dad just shake his head along with mom.

"Did he do something bad?" My dad asked eyeing me but he is behaving different.

"Yes." Her dad replied and i look at her whose face also held confusion

"You know what your son did?" Her dad said standing up and coming to me.
My father also got up seeing him and we all also.

"Your son try to steal my precious thing but I catch him." He said
.

"But I didn't try to steal anything ." I said and they all looked to me.

"What are you saying. You didn't love her." Her dad asked and i realised what they are talking about.

I scratch my back of neck and looked down nodding my head.

Did I just Nod about that I love her?

We all settle again and this time I am sitting with her.

"So when will we start preparing about wedding." My mom asked and i look shocked at her.

But I am not ready for marriage. Or did I??

"Dad and mom we first wanted to complete our study and then after we both settle we will do marriage." I heard her saying and i breath of relief cross me.

"But...." Her mom start to say something but she cut off saying please.

"Okay as you wish. But can we do engagement at least." Her dad asked

"Okay." She said but this time I speak.
"I wanted to talk to her about something in alone." Saying I grab her hand and drag her outside in garden.

"What was that Kabir?" She said when I leave her hand.

"Why you said yes to engagement?" I said frowning at her.

"Don't you want? " She whispered and i look at her and see one tear rolled down.

"No, I want but the thing is that I am not sure about that when I will love you and I don't want start this relationship without love." I said wiping her tears.

"Kabir I am understanding you and I too don't want start this relation without where you don't love me but if i will say no to this engagement like
I said no to marriage. Did you think our parents feel good?" She said looking in my eyes.

"And i am not forcing you to love me immediately you can take how much time you want." She added.
I smiled at her and hug her immediately.

"Why I didn't start liking you before." I mumble in her ear.

"And why my this stupid heart taking time to fall for you." I added when we pull out.

She laugh at me and I smiled seeing her laughing.

"Let's go inside and tell them." I said and drag her inside again.

"Yes, you can do it the engagement." I said when they all look at us.

And like this our engagement fix after one months.

-----------------

Asslamualikum

So here is next update. 😍

Tell how it is.

Did Kabir behaviour is right.

Tell me your views in comments.

And in next update Kabir love confession is coming so stay turn on.

And please guys vote because I'll update after getting 50+ votes.

It's not to much just 50

So do it.

Vote
Comments
And
Share it with your friends.

Love Naz❤❤😘