Part - 6 💓

Part - 6 💓

Kabir.....

After one month

Today is my engagement with Neha and i am nervous.

We spend this month with each other, doing study also.
We even date and went for dinner.

I am nervous did she will like my surprise or not?

I am to confused.

Let's see what she will say after seeing that.

Neha.....

I am not believing that today my engagement is with him. I am in top of the world today.

I am going to officially engaged.
And that to him.

I never think that he will feel like this about me and even like me more than a friend.

I got ready in a parlour. I am wearing a pink lehanga with pink blouse.
It's have light embroidery work with stone. And it's not much heavy. And it's dupatta is also light weight.

I told them to did my makeup light.
They left my hair open and curl it from the end.

It's a small function because we both don't want big. There is only close friends and relatives.

I reached at the venue with my bhai.
Mom and dad reached their before for welcoming guest.

I am sitting on stage and he is not here.
I am not alone but didn't liking it without him.

After some time he come looking handsome in his black Three piece suite.
I see that he is matching his tie with my dress.

He smiled at me and I to.

After some time function began and we exchanged ring.

All relatives and friends congrats us and went away for having food.

"You are looking beautiful." He whisper because bhai also standing there.

I look down in shyness.

I first look at bhai and see him looking somewhere. I to look at that side and see Rakhi the girl who come to our house that day with dad.

Did bhai like her? I asked to myself but look at him who is pinching me lightly.

"What." I whisper yelled at him.
"How I am looking." He asked

"Good." I replied

"Just good." He asked scoffing

" yeah just good." I said controlling myself from laughing seeing his falling face.

"Come with me." He said holding my hand.

"Where and bhai is also here." I said looking at him.

"He is not here." He said and i look where bhai standing before but he is not here.

"If someone come?" I asked to him looking here and there seeing that anyone is coming or not.

"No one coming and our parents know about it." He said and start to drag me somewhere.

After dragging me inside he put a blind fold on my eyes and start to taking me somewhere.

When we reached there he remove it. I open my eyes and look.

We are in terrace and the whole terrace decorated with my favourite flowers lily and rose.
And rose petals are spreading on all terrace floor.

In between there is a round table and two chairs and they covered by with golden sheet.

"Like it." He whisper in my ear hugging me from back.
I lean into him and look up to see him who is looking at me back.
I nodded my head and look ahead again.
The dim light on terrace and cool wind giving a perfect romance feeling.
I leaned to him even more placing my hand on his. And closed my eyes.

"Come." He said and take me towards table. He make me sit on chair and settled himself on other.

"Let's eat something first." He said and start to serve.
I looked confused because sometime before there is not any dishes on table.

He serve me and for him. All dishes are my favourite. After eating there is carrot pudding and ice cream in desert.

First we have carrot pudding and later start to have ice cream.

"There is something." He said gesturing at my upper lips.
I know there is some ice cream. I clean it but he again said same.

"Then remove it." I said to him.
He come dragging his chair where is mine. And rub my upper lips with his thumb. My breath got fast due to what he is doing.

"Kab....." I was saying when he cut me off by placing his lips over mine. This kiss seems different from other and we are kissing like there is no tomorrow and he pulled me to his lap without breaking the kiss. I pull him to me more.

His tongue fight for going inside but I didn't give him access. So he just kiss me.

We break the kiss when it's seems that now we can't breath.

"I... Love... You." He said breathlessly and i look at him.

I calmed myself and asked him while my hand still around his neck.

"What did you say?"

"I love you." He say again looking me. I didn't take time and pressed my lips to his and kiss him with my all heart.
"I love you too." I whisper near his lips and smiled. I pressed my forehead on his.

I close my eyes feeling this.

"We should go now." He said and i realise that I am sitting on his lap.
I looked down immediately with shyness.

"Don't try to be shy, then I'll get a doubt that who kiss me some time before is someone else." I heard and look at him immediately shocked..

He laugh seeing my expression. I got angry. How can he say that he will think that someone kiss him.

I'll murder first that girl and then him.
I stood up removing his hand and went other side stomping my feet.

I am standing seeing front of view but my mind only there. On him.

I feel his presence beside me but I didn't look at him. I pretend that I didn't notice him.

"Sorry." I heard him but still I didn't look at him even I turn my face other side.
But next moment he grab me with my waist and turn me around.
I wriggle but he didn't loosen his grip.

"Leave me." I said not looking at him.
"No." Saying this he pressed his lips on mine.
I tried to free myself but in last i kiss him.

He broke after some time.

"Don't say again to me leave you." I heard seriousness in his voice.

"So you to." I said
"And don't even tried to say again that you think someone else kiss you. I'll murder her and then yours." I said hugging him.

He again laugh hugging me back.

"Stupid." I heard him mumbling.
"Yes. Yours stupid." I said smiling in hug

"Yes, mine." He said breaking the hug.

_______________

Asslamualikum and hii
My lovely readers. ❤

So here it is.
How is Kabir love confession.?
Did you like what Kabir plan for her?

Give your feedback on this.

See in next what will be happen.
To know Stay on.

Love Naz ❤❤❤❤