Part - 4 💓

Part - 4 💓

Kabir

Shut! Shut! What I did. I am here for talking to her asking if she okay from last incident and i again kiss her.

How can i?

I quickly hug her and start to running my hand through her hair.
Chanting Sorry. And she just cry more.

I don't know why I did this?

When the first kiss happen it's just looking like haven. I didn't feel like same with other.

When she was crying the best option I think is that looking at her lips.
But didn't know that I could feel something about her.

I broke the kiss remembering about myself.
I want to kiss her more and more. But did I am right in my place.
If she will thinks that I am taking advantage of her.
And the most if she like that I kiss her so then where things go.
I mean I am spend my night with a new girl every week.

So that's what the reason I broke the kiss in car and just sitting driver seat I drove towards her house.

And i again kiss her in my anger when she said she is angry at me coming in her room without knocking.

I couldn't control myself and kiss her saying that then she would also angry on me for this.

I started to kiss her very furiously not knowing what I am doing? And after some time she to start kissing me.

I broke when we out of breath and i see her painting and clutching my shirt in her hand tightly.

But next moment she push me and I realised what I did.

Now she is also in my arm but her sob died now.

I pull her lightly to see her but she is not looking to me she is looking down.

"Neha I am sorry. I....i....I didn't mean to kiss you it's... It's just hap...happned." I say and she look at me shock

Why is she looking at me shock.

"So what you mean by kissing me like this.?" She asked coming to me

"Or you think as I am your best friends so you can do anything with me or you wanted me to your one week girlfriend and then left." She said clutching my collar.

"I....i didn't mean like this." I said holding her hand.

"So what you mean?." She asked.

"I don't know i mean I never feel about you like this and when I show you in the rad dress the words look like stop in my mouth and i shrug it thinking that it's just a some second attraction but I was wrong because when we kiss in car it's....it's feel like heaven but I thought you will not like it because I am a playboy and you a innocent but I don't like you ignoring me so I come here and when I show you in just a towel I wanted you to just in and front of me. And if I said that I kiss you now in anger so it is wrong because I wanted to kiss you from that moment when I saw you in towel." I finish and look at her. She is looking at me frowning .

"And one more thing I don't know how but I like you not as a friend but more to like. In just two days I only think about you and that kiss who happened in car." I added looking in her eyes and holding her hand lightly.

She looked at me in shock and i leave her hands when she look continue at me like this.
After coming from her shock she still looking at me. I looked at her hand like she is going to slap me and close my eyes but to my surprise I didn't feel any pain in my cheek just feel her both hand around my neck.

I feel she is caressing my cheek with her thumb. I open my eyes and look at her who is looking at me.

"You really like me." She asked cupping my face.

"Yes." I said.

And next moment she pressed her lips at mine. This kiss is very slow and sweet not like before.

We are kissing like there is no tomorrow.

Then we heard many voice of clearing throat.

I thought confused that in her room who is clearing throats.

We broke and look at the where is the voice coming.
And there stood her family and that girl who I see downstairs when I am coming to her room.

Shut, now how can I explain them.
I see her who look down.

"So that's why you rushing to her room." Her dad comment.
"Umm.. Uncle we...... " Why I am not speaking straight.

"We both love each other." She said making me look at her in shock.
Did she really said we love?

But I don't know love her or maybe?
But in this short time.

And why she said we both, did she or just saying to her family?

My mind is very confused this time so I just looked at her.

_______

Asslamualikum guys

So here is part 4. For my lovely readers. 😍

So how it is. ☺

Did you guys love it.

Did you guys like Kabir confession.

Tell me your views in comments. 💚

You guys are online not a silent reader who can't comment or VOTES. So please guys do it.

As I before said it will not take much time just a sec or two so vote if you don't comments.

VOTE
COMMENTS
SHARE

Stay home
Stay safe
Love Naz ❤❤😘