Part - 5 💟

Part - 5 💟

Taniya.....

Last night is very blissful to us.
We confess our love, we kiss and we made love.
He didn't even want to feel me any pain.
He said to me if I should feel any pain I should tell him and he will stop.

But I want to explore that heavenly feeling and I am ready to bear any pain for it.

Now I am looking at him who is sleeping peacefully while smiling.
I rub his hair smoothly. I don't want to wake him up.
He is looking very handsome in his sleep.

Then he stir in his sleep and I close my eyes.
"What are you doing here without clothes in my bed. " I heard him yelling with anger
Did he forget what happened last night?
Did all that is fake for him?

I open my eyes and set up and tears fell from them. I looked at him who is looking with pain in his eyes.

"Don't cry, please i just playing fun on you." He said to me. And quickly stood up and wipe my tears. But I push his hand away.

"Sorry, please forgive your this stupid husband." He said to me.

"My husband is not stupid." I said

"Then forgive him, please." He said to me and I smile at him

"Did you feeling any pain." He asked me and I blushing hard on this.

"oh! So my wife is blushing, hmm." He said to me and I blush more and hide my face on his chest. And he laugh at this and wrap his arm around me.

"Now get up and take a shower." He said to me and i stood up with jerk while forgetting my abdomen pain.

"Aah." I scream a little.

And he quickly come to me only in his track pent and i gulp seeing his broad chest.

"You okay, didn't i tell you to stop me when you feel pain. But you didn't listen me, now see." He is saying and there is his close proximity affecting me and top of he is shirtless.

"But you are looking beautiful in my t-shirt." He said looking at me and I blush on this.
His t-shirt reaching on my mid thigh.

I looked at him and he hug me and i hug him. He broke the hug and I gulp seeing his mussels.

"Like what you see? " He said smirking at me.
" Stop it." I said and hit him.

"You know how much I love to take you here, but you should rest, okay." He said.

"No, I want to." I said to him pouting and he kissed on that pout.

"No, take shower." he said

I am not feeling any pain but a little bit. And he is behaving like this. I push him on the bed and he fell.

I come on top of him and kiss him hard. He to kiss me with same intensity.
We pull apart and i start to kiss on his broad chest. And we again made love.
And after that we fell asleep.

In Evening

I wake up but didn't see him there. I take a warm shower and now I am feeling hungry. I went downstairs and see he made all food.

"sit and eat this, looking very tired." He said while kissing on my forehead.

I eat and asked him to about Vani and he said she is staying their one more day.
I thank God and finish my food and he to eat.

After we talk and sleep cuddling each other.

**********

It's almost one and half year to our marriage and today I found out that I am pregnant.