Called😈

Playing🎶Craving by: Danileigh

6:38 pm
"Yass lisa girl! You did great here,ooh look at that!" my choreographer said while we watch at the screen,my new mv was now produced and release soon.

And of course I'm exited to my fans to watch it,and I'm looking forward to their reactions!

My producer said it will be release later at exact 8 pm.

I got to the dressing room and change my clothes into jeans,white turtle neck,and brown coat and wear flat shoes.

I grab my bag and wave goodbyes to the staffs,i enter to the elevator and press the first floor.

When the door opens i quickly step out and walk through the parking lot,i press the button of my keys and my black car alarms.

I got in and started the engine and drive off.

I gonna go pick up my sister from the church,and buy something for dinner and midnight snacks.

"Gosh I'm craving for a bobba milk.." i said as i saw a store of cafè,i hope i can't have a diabetes.

Good thing there's a drive tru pfft!

"Good afternoon,what is your order?"

"Uhmm..can i have the new milk tea?" as i point to the cup of mango bobba milk with toppings of whip cream and lots of chocolates on it.

"Here's your—omygosh you're lisa—" "Shh keep it low,here's the money and keep the change thank you!" i said and we swap order and money.

"Thank you very much! Have a great day!" he happily said  and smile at him and drove off.

"Oof! 100% of sugar huh?" i said while turning the steering wheel,i stop by the gate—not blocking it.

I step out and sips,i put my keys in my pocket and started to walk inside the church..

Geez it's so silent,some of elders are here..

The angel statues gives me an eerie feeling that it might turn their heads on me,but the vibe here makes me feel safe.

"Where is she?" i mumble and sips again and chew the bobba,mmm that's chewy.

"Lisa!" my eyes move to the left side of the alter amd saw her coming,i automatically smiles.

"You look like widowed." i chuckle and she just give me a look and a smirk, "Ok ok,I'm sorry..so how's the uhmm.." "The prayer?hmm,it's kinda you know tiring cause you speak the verses everyday for the sake of the world." she said as we walk back carrying her bag.

Her dress is all white,sleeved,and under the knee length and it's also close neck and there's this silver cross necklace that always hang on her neck.

"How 'bout your career?" she questions as we step in my car,i started the engine and sips again.

"Well you know,your sister was always famous..and my new mv will release soon,like—to increase my popularity worldwide." i smile and she did to..

And silence...

"You know i prayed about you.." "Really?" i narrowed my eyebrow and sips again..

"I prayed about you..for safety and for your health,and for your everyday life.Since our parents divorced just because of that money,and we live together to our own.I prayed every day and night just to keep our life stable,if god only can give us a new gaurdian...i think i should not be worried from now on." she said..

I can't speak because I'm too overwhelmed to what she said,so i just let out a chuckle—a nervous one i guess..

I was gonna sip again when she stops my arm so i look at her "Aren't your troat hurt yet?" she ask worriedly,so i slowly drop my arm.