Truth 1

Rosè's POV

"Hihihihi!" the first lady devil giggles while leaning me a spoon of soup, it is strage cause it's color is transparent like water, but it taste like chicken soup?

They were feeding me like 25 minutes, I'm full already.

The bowl is a little bit, i think i can't take any spoons anymore.

"Mm." i spat when she lean another spoon through my lips.

She was so close to my face while the other devils are brushing my hair and wiping my mouth gently when the soup is dripping..

I can't say if they are kind, even though they have baby horns to their foreheads.

I heard the devil maid giggles ones again, forcing the spoon through my lips which i don't letting it in.

I move away my head and looks at the other direction then i saw the devil maid who's wiping my lips staring at me, her eyes are like shooting knifes to me.

I look again to infront of me "One spoon and I'm done eating." i said, and gulp the spoon of transparent soup.

They all giggle and sat up, then kael enters my room.

"Leave." he command, the devil maids politely leaves us behind.

"What do you want this time?" i fiercely ask.

"Your sister finally met azrael.." he said in low voice, who??

"Lisa?" i called to my sister's name.

I squinted my eyes to him, asking who's azrael.

"Who's azrael?" i ask, he stares down to me a minute and suprisingly he kneels down infront of me.

"What are you doing?" i confusely asks.

"I'm pleasing you to forgive me, i made disrespectful mistakes when we met." he said, sincerely, i don't understand?!

What's he pleasing for?forgiveness??

What??

"What are you saying? Are you playing jokes with me??" i frown.

Then he finally looks up to me, and stands up..

"I guess I'll just tell you everything, that you should know.." he said and I'm still confused on what he's acting today.

"As i said your sister finally met azrael, azrael is angel of death.." and i widen my eyes!

"Is he taking my sister?!" i shockingly questioned.

"..azrael won't do that, he works for god, he's a 'help from god'...he ensures that the person who's about to die makes peace with god and the people he leaves behind are given support in the best way possible to pass the though time they are facing." he said.

"Thank god!" i sigh in relief, but after that i throw a look at kael..

Why's he telling me this??

"My name is kael here in the underworld, you call me kalil when I'm up in heaven..I'm azrael's friend, he sent me back here to look out for you and help you gather all your memories and help you gain you powers." he said, in a minute i was speechless..

"S-so why are you..s-serving yourself to asmodeus? H-he's a demon, why are y-you helping him??" i asks.

"I'm a friend of everyone, i don't choose good or bad influence of anyone, task is task, i choose if there's a decision, my body my own will, there's no one who makes rule to me ecxept i rule myself only." he explained.

"Inshort..you have your own world?"

"If that's what you understand,yes." he answer, i sigh and looks to the other direction..

"Azrael leads your sister to the portal to fetch you—" "Where is she now?!"

"She failed, she didn't found it in some reason."

"What?!"

"You see, your sister is a forbidden demon wife."

What? Demon wife? She did told me about it...

"She's a wife of a fallen angel, also a Incubus who feed in sexual experience, I know that you already know about it."

"Who summon the fallen angel?!"

"He was summoned by a lady with lust of revenge."

"Tell me who is she?!"

"Hwasa."

...

No way...

"Hwasa summoned the fallen angel demon, to kill your sister, that was their task."

THIS AIN'T HAPPENING!?

AND WHAT'S HER REASON TO KILL MY SISTER?!

OH LORD PLS PROTECT HER!

"For now, pls bear with me anath, i will help you get out of here." he said, then he left me behind.

I breath heavily as i was thinking of all kael told me, why is this happening?!

Why us?!

"Anath!.." asmodeus called after appearing infront of me! You demon!

"How are you dear anath? Did you eat well,hm?" he smirks and i just give him a death glare.

Then i saw him smile widely, i hate that face...even though it's scary that I'm infront of a demon.

"I sense your power sunddenly here, your slowly bringing it back." he evily smiles, i closed my fists and glare at him like i can kill him!

"Now it's getting stronger, continue doing it lilith will be powerful than you someday." he said that make me shock and shiver, i forgot lilith..

"Aren't you gonna talk? Or do anuthing than glaring?" he chuckle while looking around.

"It's better to shut up than talking to a demon.." i mutter and he slowly turns around to me..

"You are already talking to the demon.." and he show himself with his hands, and a smile appears..

"Anath,anath,anath..." he called and walk infront of me, i begun to stand up and face him fearless..

"..you look so innocent, those eyes, your voice, the way you move...is so lovely and lady-like, i wonder what you looks like if Lilith's soul will be transfer to you and your innocence will swallow by dark?" and he laugh to my face, my heart begun to race but still facing him..

"Anath, don't act so brave..i know you're scared.." he said patting my cheeks and i harshly move my head away to him and he walks slowly through the door..

"You will not gonna make it to escape hell, just escape hell in your dreams, see you dear anath." he mockingly said and laughs while leaving my room.

I feel mad and scared at the same time!

What the freak will I'm gonna do?!

Wait—he sensed my powers, it means I'm am controling it!

But how?

I sigh and lay down to bed, my eyes starts to water thinking about lisa..

What is she doing now?

Is she okay?

What about her career?

Is she eating right?

Can she sleep comfortably at night?

I miss you lisa, i wish you'll rescue me and get me out of here soon.

I hope azrael is watching you, and guiding you from now on..

Thanks to him, i have kalil by my side to watch me and help me recover all my memories..

Okay that's enough, vote and comment for more!

Ciao!

P.s kael/kalil is a fictional character only!