Sisters

Kalil's POV

<Now i have a part too huh?>
(yeah,yeah just tell them what's happening)

Okay, where do i start?

Anath is doing her best to achive her powers, she's always in her room and every 3 minutes I'll visit her.

"How was it?" i asks "I'm doing great, it's a little difficult...it's like i have to absorb some force to make it happen." she said.

"If you have enough, strength and trust you will gain what you want." i said as i walk around her.

"I know you can manipulate more and destroy everything, raise you arm and open your palm, gather and lock it like you're holding a big rock.." i said and do as i say.

"Then?.."

"Target my head and release it—"

"What?!"

"Do it, the anath i know is..she always make me her target.."

"Are you serious?!"

"Do i look like i'm joking?"

And she looks at me and pouts after seconds,⁄(⁄ ⁄- ⁄_⁄- ⁄)⁄...

"Do it.." i said once again,without a warning i quickly dodge her attack that made me widen my eyes.

"A-are you okay?" she ask "You don't have to, your powers is coming back but keep controling it." i said and turn my back to her.

"W-when will my soul transfer?" she almost whisper, i become to be worried..

"...48 hours, you have 2 days to be exact." i said and i dissapear.

I decided to come up to heaven and visit anath's gaurdians...

I don't have asmodeus's permission, but i don't rule him.

I can do whatever i want, i'm easy to please and easy to ask, consequences will bother them at the end or not.

I'm now infront of the gate and two lions growls at me, i changed my form and they approached me.

"Kalil, ashtoreth and azrael comes back." they said without opening their mouths.

"Today?" i suprisingly ask and they shook their heads "A long time ago."

They guide me to the white garden and saw a familar lady, practicing with golden long baston which is belongs to her.

It has a blue gem floating in the middle of the circle, and in the end of the tip is a shape of sharp lightning.

Long time no visit, goddess ashtoreth..

"Kalil!.." someone called, and saw their gaurdians..

Actually they are not the goddesses's parents, they are their gaurds who acts like their parents.

"I'm so happy that you're here, ashtoreth is now here!" BoA happily said.

"I see.." i said and watch ashtoreth gain her strength again, hope you can save your sister.

"How's her?.." i ask.

"She's a little confused." Mark said.

"Where is azrael?" i ask.

"He's watching over there." Mark points from afar who's watching ashtoreth train herself, he shifted to another gender..

"Ashtoreth have 2 days left to save her sister, anath is gaining her powers little by little...she's doing great if you ask." i said, and their smile becomes weak.

"We failed to be their gaurdian, it's a shame to us.." BoA worriedly said then i sigh, "The goddess of the goddesses and the god of the gods gave you a honored task, you should have been careful." i lectured.

"We're sorry for being careless, pls execute our arousing mistakes." Mark said sadly and boA teared up.

I turned my hand into sharp and slashed them, but a barrier blocks..

I felt the electricity rose up to me, you really are ashtoreth...

"Don't you dare lay a single scratch on them,kalil.." ashtoreth said behind my back, i shifted my sharp into my hand again and saw her..

In white and gold clothes, showing her ant-like waist...

(A/N: you can imagine what lisa's outfit♡)

And the tip of her baston points to my neck,"Long time no see, ashtoreth." i greet and she lay low her baston.

"Long time no see, kalil.." she smirks, well i guess the real ashtoreth comes back..

Her savage and graceful look, the way she speaks like a mighty hawk and the way she treathen her prey like a deadly predator..

"Pls serve us a moment.." she kindly said to her gaurdians, "I have 2 days left i heard, i haven't reach anath with telepathy.." she worriedly said.

"She haven't control her powers completely, that's why.." i said.

"I see.."

"The allys are getting ready to fight the devils, what's happening down there kalil?" a male version of azrael pops beside us.

"They seem no plan to get ready, i don't know why.." i answered.

We talked for hours but ashtoreth needs to train more herself, she's really brave..

I need to come down to hell and underworld to check anath, knowing the news here is enough for me to knew.

As i said i entered the hell and underworld again and changed my form, and appears to anath's room..

There i saw her with three devil maids who's feeding and brushing her silky silver hair...

(Mental blocked...........)

"You're here.." she smiled, "By the way kalil, that jungkook visits me...i can't believe he's asmodeus's brother!" she bitterly said.

"Leave us.." i ordered to the three devil maids, and they left us while giggling.

"He came here to help,..." and i explained her about a forbidden wife...

And ashtoreth is one of them, if jehudiel didn't take back his words, ashtoreth will die.

It's complicated cause ashtoreth is a goddess while jehudiel is a prince of hell, it's a sin for a goddess to have a relationship with an evil...

"But how about me? My soul will be in asmodeus's wife? Isn't it a sin too? Does it mean that i'm going to die too?!" she worriedly asks.

"It is not a sin, you've been taken away for a filthy reason, all the virgins from your gate was taken away for the souls." i said.

"Lisa will not die.." she cried and the door opened, asmodeus enters with a mischievous smile.

"Hello my soon to be wife.." he said, and rosè glares at him with bawling eyes..

"After 48 hours, your soul will be my wife's, don't worry you will be more beautiful if you andy wife merged okay?" he said lifting her chin, i can't do anything azrael..

"Well let me see your power shall we?" and shockingly anath almost hit asmodeus with her power, it hits critically to the wall behind him..

That's the power of her wrath, if she rage too much she will loose everything...

"Brother, don't touch her..." a baritone voice from my back said..

"Jehudiel.." he smirks..